Topic

Ghost Tour

**EDIT**  ghost tour will take place this sunday, at 6 pacific time. please comment if you can come! and join the group here! http://www.glitch.com/groups/RA9MNLUER8D3K1A/

I still haven't found the heart or any of the ghosts, and I barely know where to start looking other than guides that post where you can find them, but since there seems to be nobody offering to run one that has done one before, I figured I would see if anyone was interested in doing a blind run together to find the ghosts. It might take a few hours, especially stopping to make teleportation scripts for any one who wants to do it after us, plus the fact that we all only have a limited number of teleports to move to other areas so we might be walking a lot, but I would really like to get this done some time soon, possibly this weekend if there are no feats. I figure it can't be more difficult than the first people to search for ghosts blindly, so we can have fun with it, maybe prepare some meals for energy, or those of us with radiation :)

If anyone is interested or has any tips, please comment and let me know! If not I'll just be going solo x)

Posted 11 years ago by Kurtie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I haven't been able to find anything either and I have been playing for over a year. 
    :(

Please let me know if you would like to hunt together or something <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Stylegeist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll go if it's on Halloween!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Juice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm interested too. Let's set a date so I can start making Awesome Stews in preparation.
    Posted 11 years ago by Bunny Lapin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd be interested in going. I have 2 ghosts left, and doing it in a group would be a lot more fun.

Plus, a spooky Halloween ghost tour tomorrow sounds awesome. I'll bring the candy corn. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm interested too! I have one more ghost to find
    Posted 11 years ago by Mildmay Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I haven't found any at all either. I walk all over the place but I don't like the caves so maybe they're in there. Would love to join the group if I'm on. Speaking of groups, why don't you create one so we will have a dedicated chat to use?
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So would people like to do it tomorrow, or the weekend? I personally have a test thursday so i might not have the time to devote tomorrow since i shoouuuld be studying :p but im cool with what's convenient for those interested! I can also create a mini group so we can chat.
  • I'm busy on the weekend so Wed after 9pmET would work better for me. Whatever the majority votes are though. 

ETA:Thursday after 9pmET would also work.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I mean we could do it Thursday, day AFTER halloween, if that works for more people if they have kids to take trickortreating or are trickortreating themselves. And it would work with my schedule haha.
  • I've led a couple tours and I'd be glad to help. I've got a good pre-set route with as few TPs as possible and scripts for those. I can send you my route (with pics of each location) or I can lead if you can postpone until Sunday (around 2pm PST, ideally). The tour takes just under 2 hours if everyone keeps up well.

Contact me in game if you want to discuss it further.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kip Konner Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sounds good Kip Konner! I'll add you as a friend and im you in game once it's settled, mostly :)
  • I want to, but can't until next week, probably. Let me know.
    Posted 11 years ago by twinkletoe Subscriber! | Permalink
  •   
    Posted 11 years ago by phlavor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can do it whenever- although probably not on Friday/Saturday. Thursday sounds good to me. :) 
    Posted 11 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone tracking this thread-- It will happen this weekend for SURE! Even if we're a small group, it will be fun!
  • EDIT that the ghost tour will start this sunday, 6 PM pacific time! If you can join, comment here, and I'll make a group!
  • group here http://www.glitch.com/groups/RA9MNLUER8D3K1A/
  • Another chance!!

My friend Kurtie and I have led a number of ghost tours over the last year and we wanted to do one last big hunt before closure.

We're planning not one but two ghost tours with parties included! Get that last ghost before we're all ghosts! Celebrate your Faded Heart with a bash!

We'll lead these parties from opposite ends of our ghost route, meet in the middle, party-party-party, and continue on to the rest of the route.

Friday, Dec. 7, 6pm PST
    Saturday, Dec. 8, 3pm PST

Meet your tour guides at either Sambossa Bossa in Pollokoo or Tharon Spelunk in Ilmenskie Deeps.

It's our last chance to ghost-bust every location so join us! Already got your Faded Heart? Come along anyway! The more the merrier!

Recommendations for first-timers:
    Bring food and bev along--the tour lasts about 2 hours (without the party in the middle) and we won't have time to stop and harvest.
    Please wear the red polka-dot top hat (free in Wardrobe) so we know you're with the tour!
    TP skills not required!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kip Konner Subscriber! | Permalink