Topic

So I hid 5 million currants worth of valuable items around Ur last week...

They were hid in 17 different regions, all on public streets. I did an inventory today and most items ARE STILL THERE. The total worth adds up to well over 3 million currants.

The most expensive item(s) are worth over a million apiece, so keep your eyes open! You might just find one. 

Be aware -- they are extremely well hidden (apparently since no one found them this week).

Happy hunting!

Posted 11 years ago by tis Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2
  • cooool, looking now :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Neat  =)
    Posted 11 years ago by Melting Sky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oooo . . . the challenge!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG. I'm exploring xD
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :O
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This'll be fun. c;
    Posted 11 years ago by Phosomania Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh how fun!
    Thanks for doing this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Oona Phoenixdottir Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Has anyone found anything? :D
  • Yes. 2 million currants worth of items were found, but last I checked 3 million currants worth are still there! (I checked a few hours ago.)

I have no idea who found the things that have been found, but they were the less hidden items of the group.
  • Were you the one that hid some beads in Cebarkul?  I totally found some!
    Posted 11 years ago by Dartha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nope. No beads!
  • Cool :D Can you give us any info on what exactly was hidden? *very curious*
  • LA LA LA EDITED
  • Awesome :D And these were put in last week, so they're not in the new regions? I'm okay if you can't say xP
  • Yes they were put in last week :)
  • Did you leave a chick with a name? I found one in Uralia on Zilloween.
    Posted 11 years ago by Patricia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Patricia, nope!
  • Hell Bartender Cubimal found, Jantik Jog in Andra.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jus​tin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • XD
  • Did you hide a hoe, because i found one. I cant remember where i found it though
    Posted 11 years ago by Richelle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No, I did not hide a hoe.
  • Any hints?
    Posted 11 years ago by Terribelle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Even though I didn't find any of the things you hid I found an onion, an apple, a musicblock BB-2, 3 notes, and a fancy pick.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nohbody Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Richelle - was it in the hoe hole?
    Posted 11 years ago by Avery♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Even if I never find anything, I want to thank you for making exploring fun again. I know I've seen some killer hiding places, and usually leave something silly, but don't remember where any of them were!
    Posted 11 years ago by Helcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is a very nice thing you are doing.  =)

I've hidden loot around Ur at times too but never with such generosity. The players are half of what makes this game so neat.
    Posted 11 years ago by Melting Sky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh man this is awesome :P So nice of you :)
    Posted 11 years ago by VampGhoul Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is really neat! I hope people will come here and report what they find!
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks! You guys are too much!

The only hint I can give right now is this: "Think outside the box."
    Nothing is hidden in a secret location. Everything is on a public street that can be accessed by the world map. 
  • Miss Coco, someone already has reported a find! Justin found the Hell's Bartender Cubi that I hid in Jantik Jog.
  • Haha scavenger hunts are always fun, good luck to all those who are searching 
    Posted 11 years ago by Deus Marionette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have found SO many hidden places. All empty, but still.
  • I found the meat! Definitely *outside the box* :)
    Posted 11 years ago by ErinBaby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Loving this! 
    Item found: 1 Helga cubimal 
    Posted 11 years ago by Aura194 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Found a key and a carrot, and left some stuff myself. This is fun!
    Posted 11 years ago by Annkari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm guessing you dropped this stuff in places that are hidden behind onscreen objects since after a week of playing (just started a week ago) and having explored over 900 streets already I have probably not found this stuff and I also assume since it is not hidden you will not see it auto walking, as in you need to move your mouse around and look for things hidden underneath other graphics?
    Posted 11 years ago by Pinhead Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I found a hidden bag of cubimals.  Gwendolyn cubimal was the most expensive one in there, however it was somebody else who dropped it. Ha ha.

The search continues.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zadow, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've found lots of carrots, beer, and fish in high places while working on my exploring achievements, but I wasn't aware that there were some purposely hidden things lying around. I'll have to go back and explore some more!
    Posted 11 years ago by Berta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've done my fair share of exploring, looking for hidden stuff, and the most I've found was a couple of apples. The search continues tonight....
    Posted 11 years ago by dm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I generally leave something silly when I find a hidden place. A hat tip to the next intrepid explorer.
  • I donned my Tii Giant outfit in honor of little tis. . .but did this little trick help me find anything? Nooooo!

*continues search*

Thanks tis!
    Posted 11 years ago by Gordon Lughsen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes thanks for doing this. It always gives me a happy thrill when my effort to explore the little hidey-holes around Glitch go rewarded, even if it's just an apple or something small.
    Posted 11 years ago by Felicia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I found two inventory bags at the very dead end of a dead end street in Andra - was that something?
    Posted 11 years ago by Bradogar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So 2 weeks have gone by and guess what? Still 3 million currants worth of items left to be found.
  • can u give out some clues? As a lot of us have been all over the ur and not found anything and i think 2 week is a long time for not much to have been found.
    Posted 11 years ago by Legolad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I already gave out clues! Think outside the box. They are extremely well hidden. They exist on public streets accessible by world map. 
  • yeah i nkow but we need more because u gave those out over a week ago, even if u told us which lands to look at may help!!! :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Legolad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No, Legolad, you do not "need" more.  tis did a very generous thing that she did not have to do at all.  If people find her gifts, that is great, and if they don't, it's still great because it means they're still out there for someone else to discover.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I've found a couple of tis' gifts (simple things, but fun to find: some grain, REALLY well hidden, and a pickle and plain bubble). I've also found some things that probably weren't left by tis, but were also fun to find: notes, an empty bag, an egg, and a paritally used fertilidust lite. I've dropped a few simple things of my own for others to find (mostly ice).

It's been fun to revisit streets I haven't been to in ages (160 real-world days, in one or two cases!). I've also noticed details of the beautiful things that the devs put in for all of us to find, things like flickering fires, little lizzard-things smiling at you from funny corners, and water lapping at the edges of ponds where you never usually think to look. That's actually probably the best gift of the search. So, thanks, tis, and thanks glitch devs!

And those of you who are also out there hunting, good luck!!
    Posted 11 years ago by gilbert whisper Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I found a Tool Vendor Cubi! :)
Previous 1 2