Topic

So I hid 5 million currants worth of valuable items around Ur last week...

They were hid in 17 different regions, all on public streets. I did an inventory today and most items ARE STILL THERE. The total worth adds up to well over 3 million currants.

The most expensive item(s) are worth over a million apiece, so keep your eyes open! You might just find one. 

Be aware -- they are extremely well hidden (apparently since no one found them this week).

Happy hunting!

Posted 11 years ago by tis Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • Good news is, there are plenty of generous Glitchen out there! The only items claimed in this thread which were left by me are the huge stack of meat found by ErinBaby and the Hell's Bartender Cubi found by Justin. 

The items still left are worth thousands (or over a million) currants each. 
  • wheres UR?
    Posted 11 years ago by zoey10189st Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The whole glitch or no
    Posted 11 years ago by zoey10189st Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ur is the whole land of Glitch, zoey. Tis said that she did not use seam streets, so not all of Ur.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • did you hide a tool vendor cubi in Cebarkul? I totally found one!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tis - I haven't been looking, just wanted to say this is awesome!! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Hen vla Ham Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i hid some hoes around ur recently so the person who found one, that could have been mine.

just writing to say i <3 this! i have gotten in the habit of hitting enter whenever i am behind a tree, column, etc just to see. i have found an invite to a person who does puzzles with giveaways for right answers and a funpickle cubimal this way :)
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • psst.... (Distant Drag F)
  • LOL -- I watched someone gather the goody that was on DIstant Drag F. They learned the skill of picking up troublesome distant objects in the process! I'm going to miss that kind of learning process...
    Posted 11 years ago by Niobe Lithos Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay! Who found it?
  • I think it was Piratice (Niobe's my alt -- so you're getting a report from the same eyes as before!)
    Posted 11 years ago by gilbert whisper Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm debating whether or not I should continue this and hide every rare item I have. I have some pretty nice things, including an item which may be the only one in existence... but is that even interesting to folks anymore? Would people actually want to go exploring to find GNGs, pickles, old style tree poisons, antidotes, yetis, cubis, and whatnot considering the game is ending and all items will poof?
  • Yes!!! I ALWAYS look for things. It's fun! But it's nice to know who to thank for the goodies... when they are really special things. Can you leave notes too?
    Posted 11 years ago by Niobe Lithos Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sprinkle them around for others to find. Others... When you find something new... Play with it but pass it on so we all can see these rare and creative items.
    Posted 11 years ago by MrMatt Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next