Topic

Glitch Awards Show 2012 - VOTING ROUND 1

Hi everyone i have created a simple poll for you to vote on, i will collect the results in 2 week time, there is a big amount of choice because its the first voting round

You can find the poll at the link below
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BM8VRQR

The poll closes on the 19th november

GET VOTING :)

Posted 11 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Poll is inaccurate. It's missing names.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Could you please specify which names are missing, There is probably a Justified reason why.
  • Thanks for putting this up...can't wait to see how it goes, and to see how everyone reacts to the votes!
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well I have had a lot of response to the voting already we have had 61 people take the survey in just the 3 hour that it has been up
  • so whats the prize?
    Posted 11 years ago by Loupin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The prize lol, well there is no set in the stone definate prize but most of all what you should take away from it is pride, and a mix of other feelings :P, But I will sort a little award out for all the winners which people will just have to wait and see.
  • I'm not on the "coolest name" category even though I nominated myself...not that it really matters...were you only taking non-self nominations?
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Surveymonkey limits you to 100 responses unless you pay. Are you sure that's what you want?
    Posted 11 years ago by Boom and Bust Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You didn't put Everybody (yes, that's a player name) for one, and as Pickle Bob pointed out, you forgot him as well.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm not in the coolest name category, either...
    Posted 11 years ago by total.rebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yep. definitely some names from the nominations thread missing from the survey.
    Posted 11 years ago by Soupie♨ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also note that some people listed in the 'best guides' category are not guides.
    Posted 11 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • n/m
    Posted 11 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Boom and Bust, ill probably upgrade to premium today.

Pickle Bob - Sorry if I didnt include your name I must not of noticed it earlier when I was adding, I was going up and down the 2 pages and adding in the stuff, sorry for the mishap.

Ayasta - I actually didnt know that was a name

Voluptua Sneezelips - I was going by what people nominated, I didnt notice any of them to not be guides, I assumed
  • Am I retarded or is it my computer why cant I click on this link? It is not working for me.
    Posted 11 years ago by gizzy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Or, you know, you could just use Google Docs for free.

@gizzy He didn't make it a link. I have no idea why either. You could've copied and pasted the link into your browser's location bar anyway, but here it is, linkified: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BM8VRQR
    Posted 11 years ago by Boom and Bust Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How were the names picked for the lists?....also how is one supposed to pick concerning visual components...such as outfits....etc....when theres no visuals etc....was there another post elsewhere...or?...confused a bit on all of this..........
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • and Boom and Bust....that link doesnt work...at least for me
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Voted... Thanks Boom and Bust.
    I am not as computer savaay as you... I appreciate the help.
    Posted 11 years ago by gizzy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Voted... Both here and in RL. Yay!!  :D
    Posted 11 years ago by CoffeeSnob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lyrical the  names were picked from the nominations that I closed yesterday that went on for a week and a but.

Boom - I didnt think to make a link, ill edit it now :), I did not know about google docs as well, I researched free poll makers, used that one, Ill upgrade the account :)
  • All a bit cliquey.
    Posted 11 years ago by Geezereth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So - is it only you Santa whom can see the results real time or did I miss it?

I got to the end of the vote form, and instead of a "see what people have voted for" page, I got a "now sign up!" page... So I did that thinking it might show results - real time, and again, nothing.
    :-(
    Posted 11 years ago by Amelia-Fae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ahh yes, unfortunatly it is only me who can see real time results, When the voting is up I shall show percentage charts of the results, In the second voting round though, people will not get to see the results until during the award show
  • hah! So its going to go on for a fair while then?
  • This First vote I put up for 2 weeks as we have the timescale, then the second vote will be put up not long after that one closes of the top three of each catogary, this one will go on till the day of the awards show on the 31st of december after the fun months of glitchmas activities that is planned is over. It shall be a time to look back on the year and award those :)
  • erm...:) You can vote , I think, as many times as you want...yikes.
    Posted 11 years ago by Atlantis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ugh really, let me see if I can fix this.
  • Atlantis, according to the setting you can only have one response per computer
  • i actually tried to vote again to test that and it went straight to the end page again, but i did not try from another computer or anything like that.

santa, if you want i would be happy to repost the poll as a topic with links (i did find that i skipped some questions because i didn't feel like looking up each player name to compare outfits and such) and tally the votes. otherwise we can just leave it as is - imo it's just for fun so it does not bother me either way. but, i have a decent amount of free time on my hands during the day and late at night so the offer is out there :)

[i also can use google drive as long as someone then tells me how to share it with everyone once it's made, though i'm sure i could also...GOOGLE it. heh.]

or, if you want any help creating the polls going forward since many have already voted, just drop me a line :)
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN!
    Posted 11 years ago by glum pudding Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Jerk I would be happy for that but so many have already voted, 152 people have actually voted so far so Ill send you a mail
  • i figured out why you think you might be able to go and re-do the poll but in fact I have got enabled that you can go back and change your answers as far as i'm aware
  • I was able to vote twice on the same computer.... twice I got the whole survey and at the end the "thank you for voting". I did not "go back" or something.
    I didnt try the third time, because ..why should I. But I guess I am not the only one on the same computer to vote more than one time. Curious if a third time will succeed....

and yes..clicking the link opens a new possibility to vote..I shut it down, so I didnt use it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Atlantis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This could be a flaw in the system which is not my fault and I am not liable for it as the setting for "can you vote multiple times is set to no" I would advise you then not to vote more than once.
  • Oh dear.
  • I feel like Al Gore
    Posted 11 years ago by Loupin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • with santa's blessing, you can now also vote in the comments section HERE.

i will tally the votes from both there and the surveymonkey bit when voting is closed. you can find more info in the new thread.

please let me know if i missed anyone!!
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So.... who won?
    Posted 11 years ago by Gnat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol = I was wondering this too.