Topic

GHOST TOUR/ HUNT

Ok Guys, someone in General requested a GHOST TOUR for the Notice the Unnoticeable Quest. I have all the TP scripts  , a couple sets so if you can't make this one, hopefully you can make another one. With all the new folks around I figure there are several of y'all you need it.

The first Ghost Hunt will be 4pm EST Wednesday November 14, 2012. Which in Glitch time is The 36th of remember. Let me know here if you're interested. We'll be meeting at http://www.glitch.com/locations/groddle-forest/LLI23Q4NDHD11EK/

The one after this is TBA.

Posted 11 years ago by Lily Linguistic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hey there! I actually made a group for the ghost tours I do outside of the main ghost tour. I can totally change the title and we can maybe work together switching off who hosts since I also have copies of scripts and love doing the tours :)

The existing group is http://www.glitch.com/groups/RA9MNLUER8D3K1A/! I'd love to help!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kurtie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh ok,  neat. Sure, that'd be tons of fun! I like doing them too, so I'd be glad to help you out with them. :)
  • Awesome! I added you as an admin and changed the title to reflect more than one person hosting! I figure it works better to pool together than be separate! Especially with the main ghost tour defunct-ish!
  • Yea, I was a member of that group for awhile, but  nothing ever seemed to happen so I left. 
  • I'll come along. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Draron Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm interested! 1 ghost left!
    Posted 11 years ago by La Mariposa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure I really need this, I'm in!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Prez. Obama Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sounds good guys :)
  • Count me in! If I'm not at the hospital, I will attend! BTW - I am able to teleport without a script. Do I need a script?
    Posted 11 years ago by Ann DramaDuh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nope, what will happen is everyone will follow me, and I'll TP us with the scripts which will take us directly to the spot where the ghost spawns.

Meeting is At Thicket in Groddle Forest, since I've realized that I didn't hyperlink it.
  • Ghost Tour starts in  57 minutes.
  • Thank you, Lily, for organizing this. I got my badge and I had lots of fun.
    Posted 11 years ago by IZA_C Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lily is the BEST! I joined late and had to leave early but I still had a blast and I'm definitely joining the next one :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Sharmy Knope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to do this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Elendraug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If anyone is willing, I would still love to get my ghosts before the end. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still have a set of TP scripts for the quest...
  • Poo. I was asleep
    Let me know what time the next one is.
    Posted 11 years ago by Avnas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok guys, I'm willing to do this, let's start polling for good times that we can (hopefully) all make it
  • Tomorrow around 1pm PST would be what would work for me.
    Posted 11 years ago by JohnaMarie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Keeping an eye on this! I def want to complete that quest
    Posted 11 years ago by Rembrandt 2.0 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i would like to join the next one
    Posted 11 years ago by ee-kai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like to join as well. I still have three more ghosts to find along with the heart.
    Posted 11 years ago by Bunny Lapin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm also very interested in joining a ghost tour sometime soon.  
    Posted 11 years ago by WV Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd really like to join one too! Any day (within the next four) should be fine, and any time from 1PM to 2AM Mountain Time would work.
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just out of interest (I'm not looking to join the hunt) where have these ghosts (which I'm assuming the encyclopedia calls "Phantom Glitches") been seen the most? Is it Jal? Is it Pollokoo?
    Posted 11 years ago by Trusty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My friend Kurtie and I have led a number of ghost tours over the last year and we wanted to do one last big hunt before closure.

We're planning not one but two ghost tours with parties included! Get that last ghost before we're all ghosts! Celebrate your Faded Heart with a bash!

We'll lead these parties from opposite ends of our ghost route, meet in the middle, party-party-party, and continue on to the rest of the route.

Friday, Dec. 7, 6pm PST
    Saturday, Dec. 8, 3pm PST

Meet your tour guides at either Sambossa Bossa in Pollokoo or Tharon Spelunk in Ilmenskie Deeps.

It's our last chance to ghost-bust every location so join us! Already got your Faded Heart? Come along anyway! The more the merrier!

Recommendations for first-timers:
    Bring food and bev along--the tour lasts about 2 hours (without the party in the middle) and we won't have time to stop and harvest.
    Please wear the red polka-dot top hat (free in Wardrobe) so we know you're with the tour!
    TP skills not required!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kip Konner Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Reminder that there's a ghost tour in just 2 hours! Info here! http://www.glitch.com/forum/announcements/29898/