Topic

No facebook? No problem! STEAM group and Twitter

Greetings fellow Glitchen,

At this incredibly sad time I know that some of us are wondering how we are all going to keep in touch once Ur is finally.... *gulp*.... no, I can't bring myself to say it yet.....

I know that some wonderful Glitchen have created a Facebook group here but some of us, for whatever reason, don't or won't have a Facebook account, myself included.

I've created a steam group for pc gamers where we can meet up and chat, and play other games with each other... so here it is:

Children Of Ur

Also please feel free to leave twitter info or any other contact info you wish to share (make sure you're comfortable sharing your information publicly first tho!)

I'm @justwillow on twitter and justwillow on Steam :)

All the love, hugs and tears of sadness and joy,

JustWillow
xXx

Posted 11 years ago by Just Willow Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Please invite Babyberry to the Steam group please.
    Posted 11 years ago by Evallia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It should be public and free to join... I'll sort out admin peeps in a while :)
  • I'm @celeloriel on Twitter - would love to see you all there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Celeloriel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Freneticprocrastination on Steam
    rorqualmaru on Twitter
    Posted 11 years ago by Mopilash Chastaine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please invite TillyTrinkleHouzz....TY!
    Posted 11 years ago by Tilly TrinkleHouse Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You should be able to invite yourselves as it's currently a public group. If anyone is having problems tho, please let me know :)
  • @flurgh on Twitter

Edit: Flurgh on Steam as well.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flurgh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sucks - i do not game at all otherwise and never have so i'm really feeling lost with this announcement. i also do not have facebook and haven't used twitter in a year+. but i'm sparkgrrl658 there, on tumblr, and just about any other thing if i'm on it.

sigh.
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I joined this stream but cant even see anything .only with a magnifyer.it is so dark and cant even find chat.why do they ever insist on making backdrops black.will try again to find chat if not will delete this new site. but thankyou for trying to get us to-gether.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jellybelly Baby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've had a Steam group for months, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GlitchImaginators but i guess I could join yours too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This sounds like an alternative EXCEPT you have to download it. Not for me sorry :(
    You can find me on Google+ if you like: Holly Waterfall
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump :)
  • Or join this website: http://wherecanifindawoodtree.com/ :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink