Topic

Closing the Community Kitchen

For the past 11 months, it has been a pleasure and a privilege to engage with many wonderful players who have joined or contributed to the Community Kitchen group. To support our ongoing activities and in preparation for the hoped-for relaunch and influx of new players, we've created a Food Bank that now contains a considerable quantity of meals, drinks, and cooking ingredients. We also have some items that have been donated to the group for use as prizes in future events.

I would love to see these game resources used to make the last days of Glitch a fun and memorable experience, but the closing date for Glitch does not work well with my schedule. During the past few weeks a number of things have come up that are limiting the time I have to play Glitch -- nothing negative, just things that, as a responsible person, I must give priority over this wonderful online game. So I'm posting here to invite group members to come over the the group discussion forum if you are interested in organizing, participating in, or voicing your opinion about end-of-Glitch events that can make use of our group's resources.

I'd also like to thank all those who have participated in some way in the activities of the Community Kitchen. It has been wonderful getting to know so many interesting and fun people, and your support and encouragement have been much appreciated.

Posted 11 years ago by Splendora Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the kitchen!  It's saved me a few times when I was low on energy.  

On a side note, I'm trying to plan something for the last day in Ur.  :)
    www.glitch.com/forum/announ...;
    Posted 11 years ago by Airya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's been my honor to have worked with you and gotten to know you, Splendora. The Community Kitchen was the Glitchiest to me.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for welcoming me to the kitchen crew and entertaining my idea, Splendora. It was fun while it lasted. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink