Topic

Be apart of The UrCast's Final (and only) episode!

Please listen to this...

Hey, Name's Scyne and I was working on a new podcast called The UrCAST... but well... this happened.....

We are changing gears.... So Please pass this on ( goo.gl/m32Sw ) and then give us a call at (469) 454-8240 .  You can also email us your audio at UrCAST@Scyne.com. While its ok to be roudy, please try to stay more or less safe for work and be aware that the recording will become the property the the Speck.

Lets give something back to Tiny Speck for the fortune in memories they have given us.

Posted 11 years ago by Scyne Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Beautiful idea.  I would have enjoyed the podcast.  There are so many memories, so much creativity here.  maybe you could do more than one podcast after all.  A Journal of Glitch, what it was, what it meant and what came after.  I would listen.  I am thinking of a contribution.  I am a little emotional at the moment (misspelled almost every word - strange, had to retype everything).
    Posted 11 years ago by Quilty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Love Quilty comment. Totally Agree. I will call in....but just not today. ;) 
    Posted 11 years ago by Marley Cuddles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still plenty of time to get your message in! Cant wait to hear yah!
  • i want to do it but i don't know what to say 
    Posted 11 years ago by Omegaa6977 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Say anything! 
  • Here's a few Ideas to get you started....

Sing the theme to glitch!
    Tell a Joke!
    Say thanks to Tiny Speck!
  • I'm still looking for Messages and the number is still open!

If you like I'll also read your memorial message in the cast if you are to shy to call in or email.

To be honest I am lacking in submissions, it's sady hard to pull together a community podcast when i have no input from the community... still the show must go on!
  • I honestly have no idea what to say. I'll spread the word anyway. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like this. I'll call in soon. I know Pollen will want to leave a recording.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilypad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ooooh :) I'll leave a recording. How long can we get? 
    Posted 11 years ago by Cefeida Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's a digital recording... i know it's long... let me see...
  • You get 3min on the phoneline, plenty enough for a song. Longer if you email in to UrCAST@Scyne.com or even just send me a link here or in frogmail.
  • Haha a song. :D Yeah you don't want that. Although.....
  • Is there a deadline? :)
  • I need about 12 hours. I can't record  what I want to record while my neighbours are asleep :P
  • Ok By deadline, I mean "the end."

I would like to try to have things done by next Monday or Tuesday because, well... Sunday....
  • Awesome idea! I will pretend to organize my thoughts, and then call in with my random kindness.
    Posted 11 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks all for the Calls and messages! Still plenty of time left till Monday, please take the time to e-mail or call in and leave a word or two. Or twenty.

... Or a song...
  • We got one wonderful song submission, please Email or Frogmail me so that I can make sure I credit you in the show notes!
  • This is over by Monday? When Monday?
    I will try to send something on Monday, but won't be able to do it any earlier.
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey Scyne, I've been pointed at this - would you like to include my latest Glitch-related song? It's here: soundcloud.com/theremina-lu... . There's other songs on the same account if you like another better, but this one is topical :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm still trying to decide what to say! Thought I'd look and see when the deadline is? Is it Dec 9, the closing day, or before then?
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did you get my e-mail?
    Posted 11 years ago by ghostcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank You everyone for your submissions! I'm still putting things together, feel free to keep submissions coming today, I will try to fit everything in and try to get the cast up in the week!
  • I sent my weird submission finally xD Please ignore my first call, Scyne xP
  • Okay, I just phoned in my comments. And unfortunately, I started sobbing about one minute into it. But really, trying again won't make it better, so I hope it's somewhat intelligible, and that you can edit out some of the incoherent parts. Thanks so much for doing this!!! I know I forgot to say things that are important, but I'm not perfect. 
  • Thank you everyone for your words! I hope you guys love what i have instore for you!
  • Kastin, I know your feels... took me forever to pull together enough to make the intro.... I'm glad you gave what you could ^_^
  • Hope this is a good one....
  • Still taking submissions per request as someone wanted to read a submitted poem themselves, so I'll take some more. 

The current running time is about 30 min, it'll be a little longer then that.

I'm also going to leave the phone line open for as long as I can, if I keep getting content, I'll keep making episodes.
  • That sounds awesome, Scyne!!! Thanks for doing this major project!!
  • Hey everyone, I'm almost done with UrCast's Final episode, If anyone wants I'm still taking submissions, but I'll be getting it out tonight so you have about an hour and a half from now to call in.
  • :D
  • Is it done yet,Scyne?
  • Yes, he announced it over here: www.glitch.com/forum/announ...
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink