Topic

New group for giving and receiving rare items!

edit: I will probably be giving away everything by Tuesday (Nov 27, evening US time) - if the group still goes on beyond that it'll be up to other members.  If not you can look here http://www.glitch.com/forum/announcements/29439/ for some possible help.

The Goodnight, Glitch Rare Item Placement Service

Hi all! If you're a Glitch who has never been able to afford a rare item, I want to share the fun of some of these items with you if I can. Come join the group and read the info on how to ask for something!

If you have rare items you'd like to pass along, the group needs you! I don't have every rare item by any means and I'd love to be able to meet as many requests as possible. Come join the group and help Glitchen experience new things.

Anyone who needs an invite because they're in max groups, just let me know here and I'll get you an invite - it might not be today, but it will take me a couple days anyway to get things up and running.

Posted 11 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• hi db, just to kick off the unreasonable requests, i am trying really hard to procure a dusty stick for a friend of mine in the game- she helped me get my funpickle which i wanted really bad and i would love to be able to let her have one for the last few weeks of glitchin'. i have tons to trade or pay, so please anyone who might be willing to part with it, message me thanks.
    Posted 11 years ago by The Docta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am looking to have any, yes that is ANY complete rare item, just for a day at most (Glitchen day measurement). I just want to experience for a brief time what any item does.

If I am online, propose a trade or something, or simply send it to me via mail. I promise to send it right back after exploring it for a day or less.

Thanks for your consideration.

Zilbert Xpigg
    Posted 11 years ago by Zilbert Xpigg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry guys, the in-game group chat is where I'll be looking at requests, as said in the info at the group.  I know that's a little unorthodox so I just added that info to the main group description instead of just the thread so it's more obvious.  If it doesn't work for you there's another thread http://www.glitch.com/forum/announcements/29439/ that looks to be doing things in a forum-based format.
  • Bump! Should be starting up by late tomorrow or the day after that.
  • Invite me please!

I can give away a glove with metal finger, and a rube-shaped potato (which I won in a forum contest)
    Posted 11 years ago by Avnas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm in as well
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Avnas I've just invited you, and thanks for joining, everyone!  In a few hours I hope to have everything organized (with myself - rare items gathered in the same place, for example) so that I can open the chat and start :)
  • Gave away some stuff already and will keep going :) Lemme know if you want invites, anyone! :)
  • I'm happy to help out.
    Posted 11 years ago by snarkle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump :)
  • bump
  • bump - see edit at top of post
  • Can I get an invite please? I have some stuff I want to give away :)
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink