Topic

Make a Wish!

I feel, as many of you probably do, like I just found out one of my dearest friends only has a few weeks to live. But, inspired by one particularly awesome foundation, and by the kindness of one of my fellow Glitchen, I have an idea...

Let's make our wildest Glitchy wishes come true!

Many of us had a goal we were working toward, which we assumed we'd have all the time we needed to complete. Maybe you were trying to reach level 60, collect a rare item, or complete a certain achievement. Whatever it was, wherever you were at with it, let us help!

My particular "wish" was to finish building my tower. I'm not much of a resource hoarder or seller and had stopped contently at the 4th floor. The other day I came up with an idea I wanted to create with it (a murder mystery, go check it out!), and decided to start expanding, hoping I would reach 8 floors by relaunch so I could go furniture crazy with my bonus credits. After I got over the initial shock of Glitch closing, my first thought was "aww...my tower idea..." But alas! My friend 'Zad the Destroyer is a magnificent hoarder and helped me finish my tower in a matter of hours. In turn I helped her reach her goal of becoming level 60, and now I'd like to pay that forward and encourage other well-equipped and possibly now aimless Glitchen to play along.

Enough of my babble, though. What is your dying wish as a Glitch? What can you help others with?

I have a funpickle I can loan out to those who have never played with one (and I am giving it away soon), I also have a few loose artifact pieces and furniture if anyone is still collecting or decorating. For newer players, I'd be happy to give you a tour of the coolest spots you probably haven't seen yet. My resources are limited, but I'll do what I can. Let's make the most of these last weeks and keep the helpful spirit of Glitch alive.

Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2
  • I would love to play with a funpickle some time. I have a dusty stick I'm going to be passing around that another user gave me today, so that we can all experience this before the game ends :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kurtie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also could you maybe take video of some of this stuff and put it on youtube, or find someone who can? I'm not really in much of a state to go *do* this stuff (I failed to procure the Prepared For Glitchy Closing upgrade cards and keep having to leave) but it'd be nice to have the option of seeing it in a few months when I'm in a bit better state.
    Posted 11 years ago by Adelene Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Arthur Ur-Dent has been taking some great video of stuff
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Good luck with your tower!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pandahero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to have early christmas in Glitch, I was so looking forward to it.
    I wish to see all glitches in christmas mood giving all things away to each other and spend all party packs we have. It is real silly to see people still want to make currants by selling stuff on the auction .... we should give it all away yay :)
    Posted 11 years ago by LolaPop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I guess what I would like is to see little bits and pieces survive the Great Unimagining. For example, how about a webapp that lets you generate Glitch style avatars that you can download and use elsewhere? For example, I use my glitchen as my Mac OS X login as well as my Skype avatar. In fact, I could imagine implementing this in HMTL5/Ajax instead of Flash, as this is less intensive than a fully animated MMORPG.

I will miss the little blue guy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Saint Fnordius Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i love to play with a dust stick, never had one and would really like own/hold one
    Posted 11 years ago by ❧ℜook❧ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really wanted the Imp badge, but never got around to playing Game of Crowns.
    Posted 11 years ago by ZenMonkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd like to finish my Gnipperite Gnecklace...
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wish Glitch wasn't ending....can you make that wish come true please?
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for this thread :) 
    Posted 11 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would so love to play with a dusty stick and a funpickle!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pointy Sticks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wish I had a finished butterfly bone clip. I have 2 pieces... I need the case.
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My wish is for a friend. Ever since she started several months ago, she's been constantly looking forward to the day she'd have a tower of her very own. I've already set aside all of the building materials needed for the first two floors and the work units won't be a problem, but she's still one level away from being allowed to even start. Any help in getting her imagination to level up would be nice - she can't be online constantly (she seems to like do real world things and be responsible, it's weird), so she has been progressing slowly. I am fairly sure we can get her there anyway, but please feel free to help. Her name is PeachPop , and you can visit her home street off my signpost (or probably search for her, I haven't tried to locate Glitch myself). I'd just really like to see her get her tower for a little while before it ends.
    Posted 11 years ago by Larch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd love to help with towers, and I can lend out my Dusty Stick for people to play with in exchange for other rare items. I've always wanted a Rook and Rube Cubimal, Funpickle, and others. 
    Posted 11 years ago by caseorganic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still have not finished my tower. I only need a few more wall segments.
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd like to open a cubimal box and find my very own Rube cubie
    ~have spent several million, but that one eludes me. =(

I'd also like to own a chicken shaped brick... =}

eta: come to think of it, the only Scion I have ever owned came to me 'second hand' as well...
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Scilly~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wish I could hold a dusty stick or a funpickle :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Alanna23 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My goal was to own a glitchmas yeti. Still haven't raised the currants for a proper offer (sitting at 2 mil) but a friend did let me play with theirs so at least I got to snuggle one!
    Posted 11 years ago by Avery♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also want to finish my tower. It's hard since it requires a lot but I don't really hoard building supplies (anymore). I'm stuck on my 3rd and may stay there until the end.
    Posted 11 years ago by ♥Cookie Raider♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am trying to get a dusty stick to give to one of my best glitchfriends... if you have one or if you can part with a million currants i can buy one please let me know!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by The Docta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also anybody who wants to hold my funpickle (generously given to me by Moucri) or any of my other rares please seek me out in game and its no problem at all!
  • Does anyone need any Urth blocks for their tower?  I only have 47 but I am happy to give them to one or more players, depending on who asks.

I have the philosopher dolls and would like to give away one at a time to three different players if that works.  I had a lot of help with the second and third dolls so I want to share by giving them freely.

I have a piece of mirror and a piece of mysterious cube (box, block??), looks like it came from the hellraiser movie.

[ETA: the rusty spigot has been donated] I have a rusty faucet.  I'm going to take one last photo with it then I will happily donate it to the first player who sends me a request in the mail.  I request that you do not already own one but I'm not coming to your house to check  ;D

I have about 116 pumpkins, maybe a few more.

All the cubis and beads are already donated.

I think that is all I have, maybe a couple emblems...I'll look.
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to play with a dusty stick and yeti. If I can make it, I'd like to have held (read: got iMG for) every item possible in game. Besides those and an SB-1 (yeah right, like I'll find one of those), I think I've got it covered. Well, artifacts and all their pieces, but that'll take forever and is unlikely so I'll just pretend they don't exist.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lady Cailia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If anyone needs to hold a funpickle or dusty stick, shoot me a message.

As for me, I would have loved to hold a yeti, and play with those rare dolls at least once.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My goal was to build a tower of my own but when I finally reached level 18 they announced the bad news. 

Now I've finally collected 20k imagination and started the project, even bought the permit and a few material but I'm really far from even having a first floor or anything. I understand that anyone is really busy enjoying their last days in glitch but if anyone would be willing to help and contribute a little, I'd be so so thankful. 

Anyway, good luck to everybody to get their wish fullfilled.
    Posted 11 years ago by EvilBlackSheep Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  EvilBlackSheep - I have about 5 wall segments if they would help you.  Drop me a mail or butler note or IM me if they would.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have some urth blocks and wall segments for anyone building a last minute tower! Let me know...

My "wish" is now complete and I have an awesome Murder Mystery Tower open for exploration. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • my wish is to finish building my tower. :)
    and.. i have always wanted to own a rook cubimal or a fun pickle.
    ( if anyone has one for sale or trade, please tell me! :) )
    Posted 11 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to finish one of my cubimal collections. I'm just missing Rook/Rube and Hells Bartender/Scion of Purple from the sets. I know those are the really expensive ones, but if anyone wanted to help me with either set I'd be incredibly grateful!
    Posted 11 years ago by Siz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wishing for a dusty stick?
  • I'd also like to finish my tower. Leveling some would be nice too- maybe to 35, since thats what I reached before the switch to iMG. Or even 40, which was my goal before iMG, but that's almost definitely not happening.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i would like a scion of purple cubimal- it's the only one missing from my collection.
    Posted 11 years ago by porcelina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dusty Stick and Fun Pickle...to play with.
    I would give it back after
    Posted 11 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think I have any kind of big wish, but I would love to help others, I'm a bit of a hoarder, but didn't ever get into machining and stuff, so I basically just have the raw material. If anyone needs any tokens from gods I've got tons of them and that I haven't used and an icon for zille I think that I hardly ever use and some cubimals and a pile of wood and some other building type stuff and quite a bit of herbs and food stuff. If I'm on line I'd also love to just help with whatever else anyone needs like adding to the labour or whatever Just ask maybe? I would love to help! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Sparklepunk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Definitely a Christmas Yeti..... ive always wanted one and im willing to pay 2 million just for these last 2 weeks of glitch :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Hersche Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Before The Announcement,  i was trying to fill SDB's with every kind of tincture. Now i realize that's unrealistic, so I am just trying to fill a Yellow Crumb Essence SDB. For this I need 20k tinctures. I have so far made 11k! But I can't do it without the generosity of friends. i probably need about 60k more yellow crumb flowers. If anyone wants to donate any yellow flowers or any hooch to my cause i'd be thrilled! thanks :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Beans, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've also got 3 green beads and 2 black beads for those necklaces, I'd be happy to give to whoever wants them, I guess I could put them on auction for really cheap if no one asks me for them.
  • I so wanted the two complete cubimal collections... Still "need" the obvious rook, rube and purple scion. I have an extra GnG now, a part of a spork, to trade. And some beads. That's it really, as far as rare items go. I can pay currents, I have about 1.000.000 now.

Oh and I also wanted the achievement of making 317 rainbo sno cones. That takes A  LOT of elements, so If anyone wants to donate their spares...

Oh Oh AND I wanted to make 211 SDB's for another badge. That takes a lot of boards and snails.

Sorry to be a beggar, I'm normally very hesitant about asking for help, but in a bit of a panic now.
    Posted 11 years ago by Spree Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No use asking for bacon, its obvious I'm not getting any, but I would like a large mysterious cube (the artifact.) I don't have much money, but I have lots of stuff in my tower and in my inventory. Please send me a message if you are kind enough to help. My parting plea,
    ~Bacon
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still looking for a rook, rube and hell's bartender cubimals to complete my collection. I figure even if I could just hold them for a second at this point to get the trophies I would be happy. It's probably the last major thing that I'd want to accomplish in the game.
    Posted 11 years ago by Solana Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually I thought of something, I want to make as many rainbow potions as I can for the last day or two and I want to set them off all over in public places around that time, I LUV rainbows! So I figure this is a great way for me to celebrate how I love this game. :)  I haven't picked a specific number, but if anyone has any extra of any of the ingredients for rainbow juice, cherries, orange juice, strawberries, eggs, spinach/green eggs and would like to donate to my cause I would very much appreciate it. I'd happily do something nice in return, don't know what you would want though.

I've got tokens for all the gods if anyone needs some or an icon or some other food items and musicblocks. Or I could spend some money, but I don't have lots and lots. I will be buying what I can in the auctions and stuff too.
  • My two wishes: finish as many artifacts as possible, and build my tower. I'm making my tower of course in hopes of getting more money for artifacts...I have about half a mil right now, and I want to get to at least twice that (for the trophy of course) before I start buying artifacts. I'm fine collecting supplies for my tower, but if anyone would like to donate fuel cells it'd be much appreciated!

I'm collecting pretty much any and all artifacts I can, so if you have some or would be willing to trade for them, etc, let me know! <3

In fact my biggest goal right now is to finish up these goals ^ so I can spend the rest of my time on Glitch leaving presents and pretty things all around Ur <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • To the people who are wanting to build towers, I don't have one and don't really do the woodworking stuff, so what kind of things do you need for that? Sterne mentioned fuel cells but is there anything else? I can keep you all in mind whenever I find stuff or whatever as I sometimes get teh cells when I'm gardening, don't know if that's much help, but I'm certainly happier them going to someone than having them sit around in my yard not being used. :)
  • I have, I think, 3 quests to finish. I'd love to get them done before the giants awake.
    Posted 11 years ago by Grizelda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What are the quests is there anything you need help with?
  • My last glitchy wish is to get the cubimal trophies. I'm still missing a couple for the first, and a few for the second. I don't really need to own the cubis, just hold them for a minute. And in the spirit of sharing, I do have a rube that those of you who asked are welcome to hold. Just find me online. I also have a couple of the artifact pieces on the top floor of my tower. I already took snaps, so I don't need them any longer.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kiachan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kiachan, I have complete sets and can meet you to hand 'em over for holding purposes. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Eleanor, I would love that! I'm on my street now. Should I come to you?
  • Wish achieved, thanks to ER! ^.^

I have some extra (3 or 4, I think) wall segments that someone trying to build a tower are welcome to. I'll be on for a bit, so send me a message or a mail.
Previous 1 2