Topic

Make a Wish!

I feel, as many of you probably do, like I just found out one of my dearest friends only has a few weeks to live. But, inspired by one particularly awesome foundation, and by the kindness of one of my fellow Glitchen, I have an idea...

Let's make our wildest Glitchy wishes come true!

Many of us had a goal we were working toward, which we assumed we'd have all the time we needed to complete. Maybe you were trying to reach level 60, collect a rare item, or complete a certain achievement. Whatever it was, wherever you were at with it, let us help!

My particular "wish" was to finish building my tower. I'm not much of a resource hoarder or seller and had stopped contently at the 4th floor. The other day I came up with an idea I wanted to create with it (a murder mystery, go check it out!), and decided to start expanding, hoping I would reach 8 floors by relaunch so I could go furniture crazy with my bonus credits. After I got over the initial shock of Glitch closing, my first thought was "aww...my tower idea..." But alas! My friend 'Zad the Destroyer is a magnificent hoarder and helped me finish my tower in a matter of hours. In turn I helped her reach her goal of becoming level 60, and now I'd like to pay that forward and encourage other well-equipped and possibly now aimless Glitchen to play along.

Enough of my babble, though. What is your dying wish as a Glitch? What can you help others with?

I have a funpickle I can loan out to those who have never played with one (and I am giving it away soon), I also have a few loose artifact pieces and furniture if anyone is still collecting or decorating. For newer players, I'd be happy to give you a tour of the coolest spots you probably haven't seen yet. My resources are limited, but I'll do what I can. Let's make the most of these last weeks and keep the helpful spirit of Glitch alive.

Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • Here is a cross-reference for my dusty stick wish :)
    www.glitch.com/forum/market...

Also I have all the cubis and have been helping people achieve trophies.  IM me in game.  I also enjoy helping finish towers, I've done about 5 in the last week. 

I am also trying to finish an ouizan necklace, if anyone has extra of those.  23 is toooo many beads!
    Posted 11 years ago by Amp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My Glitchwish is to stuff as many Uralia Owls into the first floor of my tower as possible. \o/ 

Your unwanted Uralia Owls, basic tabletop decorations, or building materials to make them would be welcome! I have lots already, but I want to fill that floor to max owl capacity.

<3
    Posted 11 years ago by owly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to finish my tower, and have a parade.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flamingo Pink Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've got *tons* of raw materials, fuel cells, etc. stored for anyone needing building materials for towers or houses. Also have lots of instant upgrade cards/rainbow snocones for folks needing an img boost to level. Stop by my tower when I'm in game and I'll shoot some goodies your way. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by KitchWitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG!  I got my wish!  I am so happy.  Flamingo Pink, I finished your tower floor 8!

I helped someone work on their artifact collecting and gave a newbie a bunch of planks.  A good morning. 

And Amp dances off with a grin!
    Posted 11 years ago by Amp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Heya all:

I have two semi-rare items: the original tree poison and original tree poison antidote.  I would be happy to let newer players hold them.

I also have a full cubi collection.  I'm a little hesitant to let a parade of people come through my home, but if you're someone I know to at least some degree, feel free to hit me up for your cubi trophy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to finish my Ouzian necklace.  I have some spare Gnipperite and Nyanite beads if anyone wants them.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rosa Negra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rosa Negra, I believe I have 2 ouzian beads with your name on it :) Your guess in my murder mystery was so good, you definitely deserve a prize you can use!
  • I don't know where to start with this one,
    1st I wish the game was not about to end,
    2nd I wish I could have got to lvl 6o but as I am only at 50 that will be too hard to achieve, 
    3rd I would have loved to get the cubi trophies I was always a few short, 
    And lastly I would love to be able to help everyone else achieve their dreams or help out in any collective projects..not long now before we all have to go our separate ways how I am going to miss this world..please let me know if I can do anything for anyone else as that is so much the heart of this game..helping and being helped with love! xxx
    Posted 11 years ago by fuzzbuzz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really wish I could hold a faded heart, a glitchmas yeti or a butterfly bone hair clip :3
    I really wanted to see these things and would just like to play with them for a few minutes :D         btw I'm giving away alot of stuff so if you need anything IM me :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Dark Daphne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • fuzzbuzz, any ideas which cubimals you need to get the trophies? I have gotten rid of mine, but still have the rare ones from the first set and can let you hold them after saturday (they are needed in my tower until then) 

Dark Daphne, I *think* I have my faded heart around somewhere, I will check and see if it will let me hand it to you! If not, there's still plenty of time to find your ghosts!
  • Thanks to all who helped- I finished the necklace!
    Posted 11 years ago by Rosa Negra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm after five more Caiyotite beads to finish my first necklace. Can anyone help? I have various other beads and things people might like. If anyone has a spork handle for trade, sale or freeeeee that would also be brilliant, as I haven't finished any artifacts as yet and would love to.
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have one that's now yours, I'll drop it off with your b0tler today!
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next