Topic

---Gone! -----Unopened cubimal box give-away

Earlier today I dropped a few items in my street and inside my tower floors: emblems, games, fuel cells, unopened cubie boxes, etc. I am also giving away 5 more cubie box from series 1 and 5 more cubie boxes from series 2. I've noted the people who visited my street around that announcement's time in trade channel--so, if you were there already (only 6 people), i suspect you had a chance for the freebies. Chat me here, leave a message with my butler or mail me if you are interested in one of the boxes. Good luck :)

Posted 11 years ago by kepi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I am, but unable to get into Ur at all. And I so want to make level 60 before then end!!
    Posted 11 years ago by riscy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • let's hope you can get back in soon, i will mail you the cubie, riscy. Series 1 or series 2?
    I'm also trying to finish off levels. 
  • Series one I think, I think I have a series 2 trophy in my office 7th floor tower. Thanks - I will then be giving all my cubis away
    Posted 11 years ago by riscy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • would love one of the boxes...would like to collect the two trophies b4 the end xx
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • talia true? no preference, series 1 or 2? but if you want help with trophies, i can loan you the two sets also
  • kepi i want some but i gotta go
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • kepi:  can i borrow the rook and rube from series 1?  they are all i need for that trophy.  (already have the trophy for 2.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sure, nerd of epic, just find me in game, the items are in my tower. I can also give you a cubie box, just let me know which series you want. 

kristabel, i can put in your mailbox, just let me know which series , as i'm giving one cubie box per person.
  • I'm standing next to them in your tower.  Unfortunately I'm one of those players with way over 1000 friends so I can't friend you so I can find you in game.  (Edit:  I just realized I could find you by the links in game from going to your street.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Delivered boxes to riscy, Talia True, Kristabel and Nerd found me. Gonna see if i can give some away in game now. 
  • all cubies gone, hope they were enjoyed :)
  • Thank-you for my cubimal box hun......if there is anything u need help to complete b4 the end let me know x
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink