Topic

TONIGHT TONIGHT! BYOB! Not to mourn but celebrate. Any interest in joining me in a drunken Ur crawl? Saturday Nov. 24th we will meet up in West Spice at 8 pm Eastern US time. We will hug and kiss on Helga and commence our staggering.

In the past month, I have had some damn big heartbreaking drama in my life.  A close close friend died.  My state and town and area were devastated by a hurricane.  And now Glitch is saying goodbye.  

In my family when we lose someone, we throw a hell of a wake.  Stories, songs, pictures, memories and lots and lots of drinking and good food.  Now I am planning to have a bunch of adult beverages on hand as our little world comes to an end.  I plan on getting pretty rip-roaringly drunk and staggering about the land, I'd love to have some company.  Especially company who is good at reading drunken typos in chat :D

If anyone (over 21 of course ;) ) is interested in throwing back a few shots, cocktails, gurly drinks, beers or glasses of champagne and joining me in my version of a Glitch pub crawl, I would love some hands to hold, stories to hear and fun to have.  Let's get loaded and moon and splank our way across the land.

(Of course, the sober and underage and people who choose not to drink or partake are welcome as well, I could certainly use a designated driver back to my home street <3 )

How does next Friday or Saturday sound?

Posted 11 years ago by mightywench Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm so in!  I first started playing last December, and there were several times over the xmas holiday where I spent the entire day in my bathrobe, playing Glitch and drinking xmas booze.  It was awesome.  Are you going to do this on the last day?
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I haven't decided on a day yet, I am so open to whatever day works best for everyone who wants to come.  And bathrobe casual sounds like the ideal dress code!  Cheers!
  • in!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Opally Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wanna do the weekend before our final goodbye?  Then we won't be trampling through peoples somber mourning places?
  • as someone who admits to doing this semi-regularly anyway (...the only time i ever open global, lol) i'd be in depending on when you choose :)
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I knew I wasn't the only one :D  Let's wait for some more folks to stagger into the thread here and we can decide a day.  Oh, I'm excited!
  • I'll be getting my fake ready.
    Posted 11 years ago by Reirei Umezaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sounds like great fun! Please include me!
    Posted 11 years ago by Fado Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hooray!  Do we want a post-Thanksgiving romp or the weekend after?
  • Yep, this is how I already play so I'll join in slurrily.
    Posted 11 years ago by Helcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hooray, we can have a hangover party too!
  • I am so in on this!
    Posted 11 years ago by Flurgh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm in!
    Posted 11 years ago by Bexar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Count me in, in, in! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Payday Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love you guys!  I can't imagine up a better bunch of people to spend my night drinking with! ;)
  • Just sayin'-where I live, you don't have to be 21 to drink! ;-) (No, I'm waaay older than that, I'm 40) so don't send away any poor European people who brave the night to stay up until Ur's end (it will be 5AM where I live!) - I may or may not take a day off to get drunk properly...
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Are you kidding, some of my favorite drinking mates are European!!   (I didn't want to flat out condone underaged drinking where it isn't legal.  Of course I won't be calling any parents and telling :D )I am hoping to do it a weekend to minimize on days calling out "glitched" the next morning.

I will alternate my drinks with coffee so I can be around with as many time zones of beer goggles and stumbling full of glitches I can :D
  • Ok. When and where?
    Posted 11 years ago by IZA_C Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Next Friday?  Next Saturday?  Let's get some input.

I figure we can meet up with each other near Helga in West Spice.  From there we can meander and wander as we go.
  • I would very much like to participate.  I will be one of those not drinking but I am looking forward to getting down with other Glitches!  I will, however, be drinking all my Glitchy cocktails and sharing them too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When, where??  I'd love to.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lost on land again Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aw, excellent Minky!  We have our designated driver! ;)
  • saturday works for me! i'd love to!
    Posted 11 years ago by Batsquatch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure where do you want us to meet you?
    Posted 11 years ago by Boobug♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tentatively next Saturday In West Spice.  We can all smootch up on Helga on the way out :D

Will make firmer plans with a few more check-ins.  Yay!
  • I'm going to be converting my tower and street over the next week or so into a pub and probably change the street museum into something more end-of-the-world appropriate, specifically because I wanted to give people another place to load up on booze during various festivities.

Time to go blow all my cash on snails to make all the new furniture I'll need! XD
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm in! Hell, I'm usually drinking wine when I play this anyway :) Or, coffee. Friday or Saturday would work fine for me, so whatever most feel is the best, just let me know. And, the time? Still thinking 8 pm eastern time?
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Count me in! The upstairs room in my house has several beds, so folks are welcome to crash there, if they're too drunk to TP home. ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by KitchWitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG, we so should have had drunken Ur pub crawls before now. I'm in! Weekend is fantastic, there'll be lots of leftover Thanksgiving wine to be drinking.
    Posted 11 years ago by blitheandbonny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • say.. count me in.. too bad our wine leaves you with such a terrible hangover that you feel like you died.. but a drinking party sounds like just the thing.. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by tuqui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay!  Super party!
  • We can finish on the top floor of my tower in my disco bar and swing nekkid from the chandelier and dance on the bar.

I'm in!
    Posted 11 years ago by LisaNH Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm there! :^D
    Posted 11 years ago by Luckypuck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Saturday Nov. 24th we will meet up in West Spice at 8 pm Eastern US time.  We will hug and kiss on Helga and commence our staggering.  

I'm grabbing a few little party packs.  If anyone is wanting to join along once we get moving, I'll be hopping in and out of Global chat recruiting drunkards too :D  I will be speaking champagne speech though, so I may need an interpreter.

I totally should have thought of this earlier!  We will still have a little time to have another one if this one is a joyful success.  I am looking forward to some naked conga lines!
  • Sounds good! I'll be there. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Grizelda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ohhh what time is that for Pacific? (I just moved and EST used to be my time zone but I still don't have the conversion memorized lol) 
    I will be there with bells on! And perhaps eventually no pants! (Reoccuring habit when I party down....cough)
    - and I just bought eggnog too. Time to break out the rum
    Posted 11 years ago by Rembrandt 2.0 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rembrandt, you are 3 hours behind, so I promise for sure to be pantsless but 8 o'clock your time!

I am so looking forwards to this, we have such a fun crowd! <3
  • Guess who got her coupon to the Wine Outlet in her purse and ready to go tomorrow.  Go on, guess!  

I wonder how many bottles of champagne Glitch needs to be sent off properly.  I have already laid in supplies of rum and straws.  Straws count as a mixer, right?
  • This sounds *hilarious*.
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Stock up those bars, Glitchkin!  Countdown to drunken Ur crawl is on!
  • Where do we meet for this? I'm tagging along.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • West Spice, I figure Helga can give us a good sendoff :D
  • I'm already ready to let the wild rumpus begin!
  • I'm currently getting hammered
    Posted 11 years ago by Osiris χ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i'll be there and i'll bring hooch
    Posted 11 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm doing shots now, come on out!
  • Too early for me, but I'll try to meet up with some of you later! :D
  • We'll keep an eye out for you!
  • You guys are fast drinkers. There's nobody in West Spice now...
  • We didn't crawl far, Helga sat on all of our snacks!
  • we're in Louise Pasture, for now, for whoever wants to join the party
  • Had a blast Glitchsisters and Glitchbrothers, sorry Helga cuddled up with the appetizers!  Naughty ol' Helga!
  • I wish I had planned this better...my guy does the cooking and just as we were getting started, in he walks with dinner!!  I was hungry, so, yeah.  It was a great idea and I'm glad you enjoyed it!  Wish I could have stayed longer...
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awww...party's just getting started for me. :D Anyone who's interested in continuing/beginning a drunken Ur crawl, IM me in game. (Drinks on me...Vodka 7s all around! Uuuuuurp....) Mightywench...I seeees you!
  • dang, i went out irl for drinking and missing glitchy party :( oh well there will be more before the end.
    Posted 11 years ago by Opally Subscriber! | Permalink