• bump
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump
  • again
  • and again
  • I've found a game that I'm enjoying from this group.  Thanks. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump....and were trying to come up with some decent ideas even if there is no place like here!So thank you!
  • bump ... Im trying Miramagia ... nice pictures ... will see :-///
    Posted 11 years ago by ameixa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for this...
    Posted 11 years ago by Asuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok everything ive found has been added, so, i am done with adding suggestions and its time to search through the list for things i like....thanks everyone!!!

I will be on these, just not sure how frequently....

Transformice
    Nation States

Will try...
    Deepworld
    Crea
    The Missing Ink
    Improbable Island
    Salem
    Uncharted Waters
    Mabinogi
  • bump again
  • bump
  • again
  • bump :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Ishtar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've tried a few different games thanks to this group, though none have really "stuck" so far. Will keep looking, and checking back on this group to see other suggestions. :) Thanks for putting this together, Lyrical!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sisterly Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  would love some suggestions , on smallwords , and second life, nothing compares too Glitch 
    Posted 11 years ago by MancyPants Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can I get a invite to the group?
    Posted 11 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes of course....it was never a closed group....
  • I'd like an invite too. I'm in too many groups to be able to join on my own.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump
  • I'm trying Miramagia too, but the tiny text on the site is kinda hard to read for my old eyes....Still, I'll give it a chance.  I'm Ravenfeather there, too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ravenfeather Noir Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have been jumping on to a couple different games. I've tried Fleck, Freerealms, Runescape, and Aion.

Aion is very pretty
    Fleck is cute
    Freerealms is aggravating to use but does have a house component
    Runescape you have to pay for in order to get a house

I am trying to find a game where I can customize a house. I just want to feel like I felt when I played Glitch, at home. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Ascerie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Try Freggers, Ascerie. That seems to be the main focus. You can own and customize quite a few different houses, build your own furniture, etc. Lots of Glitchen playing. Check the thread in the group for our names!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That sounds amazing! thanks I will definitely check it out
    Posted 11 years ago by Ascerie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm jackiejones on Freggers. I just started so I'm not used to the gameplay, but would love for some Glitchens to add me over there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ascerie...i waited until they had a sale in FreeRealms shop and bought a plot of empty land. Then I bought a huge amount of different basic blocks, all shapes and sizes and I built a house from scratch. It had an upstairs and a downstairs, it even had a roof. The house took me months to build and then I decorated the interior. I am really proud of it (as you can tell). So I agree that FreeRealms is definitely a great game for customizing and its just recently added proper windows and doors to the in-game shop. How you checked the game settings to see if you can make it less agravating for you to play?

My main issue about FreeRealms is the over-the-top censor that they have on chat, where it makes a normal conversation almost impossible. You can't even say numbers, or spell numbers or use one-letter abbreviations (eg. 5, five, u--- all come out as ####). It got to the point where i was trying to tell someone what the time was where i lived and was having to say, "Here it is half past rhymes with dive" lol!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I joined nationstates and KoL!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ugh. I think I've tried every one of the games suggested and don't like any of them. I really needed Glitch the last couple of days....am so sad it is gone. :-(
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • same ...same....were trying, just about anything and everything lately. Deepworld, Crea, and Starbound look promising, but all are in developement  still. Deepworld is available on Mac and ipad....next is phone then windows. Ppl are working on a game as well, but it will take years for that...hang in there.
  • Also...there is this in the meantime

glitchcompanion.appspot.com...
  • bump
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • An idea: link
    Posted 11 years ago by Malc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Invite, please? :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaepora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lyrical, I want to add Here be Monsters to the google spreadsheet that you have...is it ok to add Facebook apps? I wish it wasn't on FB but it's the only game so far that I think I may have fun playing...
  • I still love Nord, it has it's own website and also you can get into via fb if you like. Some Faunasphere refugees are in Nord and a few Glitchen...Huggles to all, Zolwena
    Posted 11 years ago by Zolwena Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The spreadsheet is for everyone to edit, when they find games, and add their names to any they are trying, and Facebook games are fine, just say (Facebook) after the title...and everyone is having issues finding another game...
  • Anyone else playing Here Be Giants? Add your name to the Google doc! :-)
  • I'm trying Second Life now. Still not sure if I will stay.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mollie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's a place for us in Second Life -- I created 3 little cottages for exiled glitchen:

imgur.com/bDaLh

Please IM me in SL (my name there is AV Parabola) if you would like to start out in one of these cottages while deciding if you like SL or not. 

These cottages are in Caledon, a steampunk area of Second Life that has its own welcome area (with intro courses for new people), where I have been a citizen for many years. I also made a steampunk lab to be shared by the 3 cottages for when you want to play at building things.

imgur.com/gSh7M

Second Life got a bad rep for some of the wild and crazy way back when, but there are now separate "Adult" areas full of buildings that look like dongs and all kinds of other stuff. Caledon is not like that, I think Glitch refugees would feel very welcome there. And I miss you guys, so come on over! Meanwhile, for all your dong needs, you could be tourists to SL's naughty bits.
    Posted 11 years ago by Dotcom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This isn't anything new, but I've been playing Improbable Island for most of the period after the EOTW, and it's pretty interesting and nutty. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • tuqui1glitch in Kingdom of Loathing (KoL) .. I have been playing for a few days and really enjoy the writing.. which is similar to glitch in many ways.. but nothing will ever compare to Glitch graphics! This game does very little in the way of graphics, but still feels enough like Glitch to keep me going :) 
    Posted 11 years ago by tuqui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump!
    Posted 11 years ago by plou Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.smallworlds.com

Great game, I've been a member for four years. :)
    If anybody happens to join you should put your avatars last name to "Glitch" so we can all recognize where we came from. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Bradleh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been trying Miramagia for the past couple of days and I'm liking it so far. It lets me do some of my favorite things from Glitch (planting and harvesting), although there's no decorating of houses, etc. I get very excited when I'm wandering around and find another glitch :) Chat there isn't very "chatty" really, but there are moments. I'll stick with it for a bit and see how it goes.

@Ravenfeather: the small type on the game bothered me, too, until I realized I could expand the view. Although some parts are still small (chat), it's better zoomed in.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been playing Fleck for about a week, but it has two drawbacks:
    - you have to kill things
    - non-US players can't purchase gems -- which are needed to buy many of the useful / levelling-up items, such as 'zom-b-gon' spray :). [credit cards not accepted without a US address]

ha, a third issue: my 'z' key is stuck so I can't even talk about it!

meanwhile, am dead impressed by Fallen London but it's not remotely like Glitch in look'n'feel, structure etc
    Posted 11 years ago by GloriaMundi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just got an ipod and if anyone wants to add me to the game center as a friend, I am milkywaykitty.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hollyhawk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Miramagia.... click in the chat bar to open the chat box. At the top of the box is a number - it's the font size, so choose a bigger number for larger chat text.  =)
    I am Odd_Won_Out.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • has anyone else tried out wakfu?
    it's apparently really popular in france, but less so in other places.
    really nice 2d art style, smooth animation, turn-based combat, pretty interesting mythology if you choose to read up on it...
    the only downside is that the locations are pretty limited if you're not a paid member
    Posted 11 years ago by TeenyDratini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump