8. 512 (526) | Saro
7. 45 (44) | The Sunset
6. 362 (387) | Alpha Andromedae
5. 254 (253) | chilirlw
4. 268 (294) | ~Scilly~
3. 807 (806) | Avery♥
2. 15 (17) | Kristabel
1. 557 (580) -  Yves

I enjoyed reading about your memories and poems, I hope mine will stick with me for a long time.
My boyfriend also would like to give out some currants, so all the people who participated will receive ~50k. Thanks for joining, congratulations to the winners and happy Glitching!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. Today I bring you a 12,000,000c and Artifact Piece Raffle!
With the recent news I thought today would be a good time to do a little bit of a giveaway. I've been a Glitchen for only about a month and I know I won't have enough time to finish all my achieves. So instead I hope that with this raffle I can help a few people complete or finish any achievements they need before Ur's End.

Let's do this! To make this kind of fun I have a couple requirements for participation:

- You must post (in this thread) a poem about Glitch or a little snippet of your fondest Glitch memory.
- Along with a number between 1 and 1000

I will use random to randomly choose 10 numbers.
I will put up a video when I use random.

- The first 5 randomly chosen numbers will split 1,000,000c (200,000c each)
- The next 4 randomly chosen numbers will split 1,000,000c (200,000c each) and a random artifact piece.
- The last randomly chosen number will receive 10,000,000c!

To give people time to use their prize money will be ending this on 11/20 11:59pst. Winners will be announced on 11/21.

Goodluck!

Posted 11 years ago by minecraft Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• my fondest memory was when i first started. one glitch was sooo nice to me. I had a quest to send someone something, he sent me back quite a few gifts, and for the next month or so, we went back and forth with gifts. Unfortunately i don't remember who it was but i wish i did. I just wanted to share that!
    my number is 11
    Posted 11 years ago by Sir Rachel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memories of Glitch are of when we discovered the hidden 20th Floor of Hakusan Heaps and made it our Secret Lair.  Good times...Good times...

My number is 254
    Posted 11 years ago by chilirlw Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I remember the event that fixed into my mind that Glitch was the game for me: my first ever cubimal, a greeterbot, disappeared from my cubi box and Jobynana (♥joby♥) helped me out by giving me another greeterbot cubi. Later when my original greeterbot re-appeared in my inventory I tried to give it back, but she told me to keep it. That was the point that I decided to subscribe and I never looked back since.

The answer to life, the universe and everything is... 42
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Emerging into the world, filled with curiosity.
    A street named "Adanac":
    Ah, a pun!
    I get it.

The world was green, and blue, and beautiful.
    I had a conversation with a tree:
    Pleasantly confusing.

I opened my eyes for the first time.
    Inside a brain.

Whose?

[My number is 512.]
    Posted 11 years ago by Saro Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory of glitch was when I was holding a free feast for people, and someone stole all the food. Rather than leaving, the attendees of the feast replenished it, and we had so fun playing charades and talking :)

My number is 672
    Posted 11 years ago by Finley Linker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory would have to be, when i was with OMG BACON!!!, and we where going around with our train costumes, through the dino butts, going fishing and stalking stoot.  It was the day before the hummba said, then we just minded each other enjoying the peaces of glitch that we will only remember.  I took those things for granted  thinking i would have time to ech them in my head.  but that will be my favorite memory,  the day when we thought nothing would change,  the day OMG and me became close. The last normal day of glitch.

My number is 615
    Posted 11 years ago by cheese danish king Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory is traveling pretty much all of Ur with two of my closest glitchen friends, declaring "This game is absolutely preposterous!" "I agree wholeheartedly!" "Yet, I kind of like it."

I've been playing for over a year (and these two friends were with me at the start), it was the first time we'd all been together since the group mining days. 

I will choose 357.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't have one particular memory, but I just remember my first day on glitch and loving the whole community itself. There's nobody to judge you, nobody that is rude, it's one big family even if you don't know anyone.
    It was amazing.

I choose 24 :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Awe24 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I remember spelling in Thornfad Layers, spending hours just trying to get a single letter. I took us a long time, but we all had fun.

I choose number 97
    Posted 11 years ago by 3jm2fg1gc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Getting my butler :)

Number 45
    Posted 11 years ago by The Sunset Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When I first started, I got summoned to cebarkul and promptly got lost (I started in groddle heights). I met the loveliest glitch (katechol) who gave me my first big bag and explained the game to a poor lost glitch. I've tried to be as helpful as her since then. :')

... A more materialistic personal achievement favorite memory would be when I finished my ouzian necklace. I danced around my room like an idiot. *cough*

I choose number 25, please. :3
    Posted 11 years ago by tofuchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I choose 222.

My fondest memory is when a random user gave me my first pig. And then when I proceeded to get pig after pig for my house because I love them so much. x3
    Posted 11 years ago by Chillykins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My favorite memory is probably when I discovered one of the seam streets all by myself, no guide, and got to explore it and it was just amazing...the discovery is what I love the most about this game and I'm sorry I only got to play it a couple months there's still so much I haven't seen! And a Glitchen friend who totally helped me when I was a newbie, and gave me a whole bunch of things to start me off right.

I pick # 667
    Posted 11 years ago by Rembrandt 2.0 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am entering with the promise that if I win I'll promptly share my winnings with others.

My number is 503.
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory is when I hadn't been around for long, discovering Balzare and Roobrik! I didn't know what I would find in those areas, and they were so pretty and so much fun to jump around in.

My number is 866.
    Posted 11 years ago by Siz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When my butler started receiving thank gifts and messages from people who found notes containing the various recipe notes I dropped all over Ur I was blown away. People really liked the Lemon Delicious (it's delicious!), and Melting Moments recipes and told me that they're now firm favorites...

My number is 661
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When I was a total noob and landed in the middle of zilloween and the conch quest, I was so confused.  I had dropped my conch for a second accidentally at a shrine and someone had taken it.  We were talking on global about stupid moments and I mentioned losing my conch.  The next person mentioned someone accidentally given them one at a rook attack.  And Kadi said, there you go!  Next thing I know I had a conch.  I blow it often and think of kindness.  There are so many other moments, it was hard to pick one, but that was perhaps the first awareness that this place was different and something special. 

Number:  831
    Posted 11 years ago by Amp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My favorite memory is watching the heart-shaped sunrise on a street in Nottis. I had no idea it was going to happen.

Number: 362
    Posted 11 years ago by Alpha Andromedae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Favorite memory? But there are so many!

Filling houses with bubbles, having mine filled with flowers, being TPed to Plexus before I even knew there was teleporting in this game, how proud I was when I went and got my own papers to ride the subway (and how hard I laughed about having to just stand and wait to get them), nekkid parties, descending on Cebarkul in many hovering formations, the chats, 

Is it really possible to just have one?

Number: 807
    Posted 11 years ago by Avery♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory of Glitch is when I first did An Autumn Day. I was absolutely mesmerized and fell beyond in love with the game right there.

Number: 114
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't want to enter the raffle. Just say how much I love it.

--Me
    Posted 11 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My favorite memory of Glitch is meeting the Ajaya Bliss crowd. Also I love global people. And piggies. And talking trees. And my house. And the staff. And EVERYTHING.

Number 713
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • NUMBER 1
    My fondest memory was when I found out that bacon used to be in glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fondest memory? Drinking essence of purple for the first time. My actual words at that moment were "oh god oh god oh SHIT what is GOING ON". A few hazy minutes later, I believe I found myself sobbing in a fetal position, swearing off the stuff forever. At least, I think that's what happened.

Let's go, 23.
    Posted 11 years ago by Momatoes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the first time i played man! wondering groddle, getting free candy cause it was zilloween, everyone was super crazy nice! what more chould a young glitch want
    Posted 11 years ago by Smiling Flounder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Number 333 please.    Fondest memory is probably congas.  Moonwalk congas at end of world parties, naked congas in plexus and so on :)
    Posted 11 years ago by icatchm0nkeys Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Number 777. My fondest memories are of spending hours just exploring, harvesting nary a resource, just for the love of the artwork and the scope of the vision. I can tell you my favorite street is Siuruan Untold in Chakra Phool, but I can't tell you what my favorite region is overall- Ur is beautiful..
    Posted 11 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Number 666....lol

Fondest memory is Kicking the bot in the arse
    And hearing him squeal with delight
    Now thats my kind of a friend
    A little oil a little kick, feed him crystal
    But not to much ,he will get sick..
    Posted 11 years ago by Baby Pip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My best memories were meeting, talking and hanging out with new people.

Number 422
    Posted 11 years ago by Glondor Glitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • One of my fondest Glitch memories is :
    A bunch of us having a party in Plexus where it soon turned into a Naked Conga party. 
    "Naked Conga in Plexus". 
    Reading it just seems like such a weird thing, but it was so much fun too. It just pretty much sums up the fun times of Glitch for me.  No other site I've been on has had anything like it.  

69 please 
    Posted 11 years ago by Ebil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Place holder until i can think of a totally awesome poem (that of which i will be doing all day in class) I'd love it if i could have 22.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When Jia broke the tree.

143. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by LitaPie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I remember when I started to play Glitch :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Krepii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My favorite memory of Glitch was when I first started playing very early on. I was exploring and encountered the glorious and hilarious Subway (ads against No-No! (Just say No!)) and the wonderful Beaucratic Hall. I was working on a tech startup at the time that was very stressful, and playing Glitch helped me to look at things like Beaucracy in an amusing way again instead of my current reality of legal negotiation, HR, payroll and user support. It was also fantastic to play the game as it was being built, as I was also building my own reality at the time.
    Fast forward to today and our startup got acquired and ended our startup lifestyle and era. As I transition to a new and more balenced life, I see that Tiny Speck is also transitioning on to it's own new thing.

My number is 23, the number of chromosomes in the human body.
    Posted 11 years ago by caseorganic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest glitch memory is the first time I went to cubimal racing and made it to the finals c: everyone was so nice. I also got to see a bunch of cubimals I hadn't ever seen in game before.

number: 78
    Posted 11 years ago by sextopus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest glitch memory was having my first party pack. Me and 2 of my IRL friends were all like " OMG our first party! " XD I'll miss this game... :(
    Number: 32 (if already chosen, 52)
    Posted 11 years ago by ♥Cookie Raider♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory is from the time before Glitch was open 24/7, we only really had a rough idea as to when, or even if the game would open. When that day finally arrived, we'd use the home page like a chat window, having a good laugh while waiting for Glitch to open, and forever hitting that refresh button, until finally the 'closed' sign was gone, and we could enter the world. =)

number: 268, please.
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Scilly~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh um any number is cool
    Posted 11 years ago by Smiling Flounder Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  My fondest Glitch memory is my first real Purple Trip and seeing the Scion of Purple :D Being in the presence of greatness was both mesmerizing and full of crazed frenzy. He let me know that the Guano were plotting against me, and I had hundreds of them at the time, so I became wary as I was floating in super purple space. Because of this tidbit of information I now worship the ground that the Guano drops on. :) 

Number: 153 please!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweetum Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Buying my first 50k Alakol home. It was in Dofsan Vex and I was lucky enough to be neighbors with my friend who started me on the game! I remember I was the house speerated from all the others by the street marker and the mailbox and I thought it was so special. Unfortunately that was during first Beta so I lost the house when the game released! 

Posted 11 years ago by Yves Subscriber! | Permalink
  • my fondest memory is just discovering the game for the first time- we had just moved cross-country, knew no one and had no furniture in our house and nothing to really do, but we had internet and that was the week i discovered glitch! :D it was a great happy escape for me and has been ever since.

my number is 13!
    Posted 11 years ago by porcelina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory(that i can think up so far) is beaning my crush's home street(yesterday). My number is 15!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Those Glitchin' Days

To the tune of "Those Canaan Days" from "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"

Do you remember the good years of Glitchin'?
    The corn fields were endlessly gold
    The trees were a patchwork of color
    And Nottis was never too cold

We strolled through Cebarkul together
    And everything 'round us was fine

Now the game is shutting down
    We won't play no more Game of Crowns
    We eat our stinky cheese and deadly wine

Those Glitchin' days we used to know
    Where have they gone, where did they go?
    So give hi signs a raise
    To those Glitchin' days

Do you remember those wonderful parties?
    The splendour of hot Awesome Stew
    And Zilloween, Glitchmas and housing
    With badges we never felt blue

It's funny but since the game's closing
    We've gone to the other extreme

Now the streets are dead and bare
    No pigs and chickens anywhere
    I even find I'm missing plates of beans

Where have they gone, where did they go?
    So give hi signs a raise
    To those Glitchin' days

We strolled through Cebarkul together
    And everything 'round us was fine

Now the game is shutting down
    We won't play no more Game of Crowns
    We eat our stinky cheese and deadly wine

Where have they gone, where diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
    They go?

So give hi signs a raise
    To those Glitchin'--------------
    Days

My number is 43
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory is people helping my friend to get enough imagination so she can have a tower of her own before the game closes. It was built today. :)

My number is 612
    Posted 11 years ago by Larch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My fondest memory is when a certain lippy glitch left me a note to tell me she loved my outfit. I still have that note. Not for long, I guess.

Posted 11 years ago by Addi Bee~♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cubies are cute
    Cubies are fun
    When you twist the key
    They run run run

# 337
    Posted 11 years ago by Jessenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My most fondest memory in Glitch was when I first saw a large Alakol home up for sale.  Right as I bought it, I realized I never moved out and all my stuff was still in the old house.  I ended up having to sell, buy, and resell my houses till all my things we in the right home XD

My number is 823!
    Posted 11 years ago by Golden Apple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Winners are posted! You will receive your prizes shortly.
    Posted 11 years ago by minecraft Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANKS LOTS MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Saro Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you! =D
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Scilly~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • woohoo ty very much.
    Posted 11 years ago by Baby Pip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats winners!
    Posted 11 years ago by Golden Apple Subscriber! | Permalink