Topic

Glitch-Specific Social Network

Hey all - 

I wanted to give you all a heads up that myself and few other people are building/designing social network site specific to Glitch -- 

www.wherecanifindawoodtree.com

It's still very much in the building phases, but the site is functional and registrations are open.  We have forums setup and have places you can either gives us your thoughts, or even better, volunteer to help out in a few places.  The whole premise of the site is to give the Glitchen a place to go after the End of the World that still feels like Glitch.  

There are a couple other cool things I'm trying out as well, so you should head on over there and check it out.  

Or hit me up with any questions about the undertaking 

Nerd-alert: For those interested, we are using Wordpress with a BuddyPress Plugin along with a few others, but those two make up the core of the site.  

Posted 11 years ago by Serrenitei Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm in the process of creating my account and waiting for the activation email.  You ask us to add an avatar to help you filter spam, but you can't do so until the account is created.  Catch-22.
    Posted 11 years ago by Josiah Thimblerig Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for pointing that out - It's moot though as we get the plugins in, so I updated the post to reflect that 

I'm sorry it was confusing! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Serrenitei Subscriber! | Permalink