Topic

Custom Plush Glitch Butlers

**Before I talk about them: I do already have written permission from Stoot to make and sell these. :)

I'm making detailed custom butler plushies. I'll be updating the pictures on the listings over the weekend, but this gives you an idea of what they can look like (the ones I'm selling will be slightly different, I will be actually be painting on plain cotton with non-toxic fabric permanent paint, so it will literally look exactly like your butler).

They are about 15 inches tall, and there are a lot of extra details included. The one pictured has crocheted flowers in her hair, a needle felted necklace, embroidered face, and more hand sewing than I care to describe! lol  Yours will have similar details, if you have something in particular you would like included, just ask! They are going for $30 each (plus shipping).

How it works is after you purchase one, you will send me a snap or picture of your butler (or you can link me your profile and I can go check out your butler in-game- obviously this only works while the game is running so take your snaps now). It takes me about *4 weeks* to complete each right now, since I have quite a few in my list I'm working on, send me an email through Etsy and I will put up a custom listing for you. 

I have them listed in 2 places, Etsy and Zibbet (I have a combined shop with my parents on Zibbet, but didn't want to force hardcore Etsy fans to create new accounts on a new site if they didn't want to. It's the same premise as Etsy, just a new venue).

On Etsy:      https://www.etsy.com/listing/115992594/custom-glitch-butler-doll-made-to-order
On Zibbet:    http://www.zibbet.com/CopachFlur/artwork?artworkId=1042470

**And here is a link to a butler re-creator made by Kukubee!
kukubee.com/Glitch/Build-a-...
So if you forgot to get a snap of your butler you can re-make them here! Hooray!!! :D

Posted 11 years ago by Sanwei Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You just got your first order! I sent along a link to my profile-if you need more info, just ask! (I'm so happy you post them worldwide....this one will find a good home in Germany!)
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ohmylord, these are adorable! I will be ordering one...
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the support! ^_^ I'm super excited to be making these. 

If the ones that I linked up are sold out and you want one, don't worry, I will be putting up more listings as I finish the ones already purchased. If you'd like updates on when new listings are up, you can follow me on facebook at:  http://www.facebook.com/copachflur141  

Thanks again everyone!
  • Really nice :)  Can you make one arm detatchable?  More Glitchy that way.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Do want! I'll be placing an order, hopefully soon!
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I definitely can, with a bit of velcro, and actually Alyx asked me to make theirs that way, so I will have pictures of that to add to the listings soon! :D
  • I DEFINITELY want one. Can't wait.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kiachan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These are so cute! Can't wait to get mine. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Yeti Spaghetti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love this!!   (Aurora??  We just moved from Nederland, not far at all from where you are.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, these are amazing.  I have to have one of Angelique, she is adorable and I love her to bits.
    I have sent a link via Etsy and will take lots of pics if you need them.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cassandria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love a plushy of Modestine, my butler!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww super cute!
    Posted 11 years ago by Hen vla Ham Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nice, Minkey! We've been here almost 2 years now, and love it :) 

I sent you a message back on Etsy, Cassandria. Your butler is super adorable!
  • Hooray! another Etsy seller making plushies! \o/ Good job and good luck!
    Posted 11 years ago by Bupy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've just registered with Etsy and put my request in, plus 2 photos of my butler. They're Glitchr snaps, but I could download them & resend if that would help.

Love your work!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Bupy! I'm having a lot of fun making these :D

I'll update up top too, but I've got quite a few in queue now, so I'm looking at about a 4 week turn around time on them. People are still more than welcome to email me in orders, but just be aware of the time (that's why I haven't had a constant listing up on Etsy for them).
  • Phew! Well I have the first butler done! Alyx Sands' butler, Jarvis! He'll be heading to his home on Friday! Here's his and I'll be adding photos of all the butlers I've made this this flicker account too.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/copachflur/8227573009

I expect to probably have the second in line done and sent out on Friday as well, so I'll be putting up some more listings. And if you don't see any listings up, you're more than welcome to send me an email and I'll let you know about how long I think it could take me depending on where you are in line. Either at:

http://www.zibbet.com/CopachFlur
    or
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CopachFlur

Thanks so much everyone! I'm really having a lot of fun creating these, I don't think I've ever had so much fun creating custom pieces ever :)  Don't forget to get those snaps in of your butler!
  • OMG can't wait! He looks soooo adorable! *happy dance*
  • These are REALLY cute!  Just ordered one.  And I second the comment:  Can one arm be detachable?  LOL  So Glitchy that way....
    Posted 11 years ago by Max Flux Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow! Very creative and nice work. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kridla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Kridla! 

Oh and I meant to reply to you earlier Max, I'm doing all of them with their left arms with velcro, so they can loose an arm ^_^
  • I know I said it before, but I just wanted to post a reminder that if you're thinking of ordering one of these in the future to get your butler snaps now. 

Also, while I don't have any listings up right now, if you want to be added to the wait list you can email me on Etsy or Zibbet. Just know that I'm on a 5-6 week wait right now because of how long the list has gotten :) Otherwise I will put up more listings when the wait goes back down as I finish orders.
  • How long will you be making these for? I would love to have a plushie of my Tournesol, but I can't afford it yet :(.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ambillina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ambillina, I'll keep going as long as people want them :)  When ever you're ready just send me an email through my shop. Even if you haven't seen any on there for a while, I'll still make you one. As long as you have a picture to send me of your butler, it can be done!
  • Thank you so much! I am hoping to be able to order one soon, or some day. I can't make any promises, but I will send you an email as soon as I can :D. You are so cool for doing this XD.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ambillina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These are adorable!
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Little Poundcake ^_^ 

The next batch of these little guys went out on Friday. With christmas coming up, I expect the next batch to be going out on Dec 28th. Still at about a 4 week wait since I keep having more added to the list ;) but am also still taking email orders to be added to it (as long as you don't mine the wait).

I edited to have this on the top too, but I recently found out that the amazing Kukubee made a buter re-creator! 
    kukubee.com/Glitch/Build-a-...
    So if you forgot to get a snap of yours but wanted a plushie you can re-make yours now!   <3's to Kukubee!!
  • I'm seriously cursing the postal system right now...I'm still waiting for my parcel *sniff* Damn christmas shoppers!
  • Aww!!:(  Sorry about that Alyx, if it doesn't come in soon I'll see what I can do from my end. I have a copy of the customs form and it has a special UPC code, so maybe they can look it up and see where it is for me.