Topic

Bay Area meetup!

Hi everyone!  Come to my house and help me get some real life badges on December 16th at 2pm in Alameda.  I'd really like to get the House Party badge and see if we can all get Epic Blowout while we're here.

Please email me at tiamat dot the dot red at Gmail dot com to get my address; I'm not super keen on it being available online.

This is a potluck style meetup.  Please bring one of the following: a) drinks b) snacks or c) people.  Let me know if you'd be willing to be a driver and I'll do my best to hook you up with someone who needs a ride or you can discuss in this thread.  The public transit from San Francisco isn't bad and the parking around here is relatively easy.  

Posted 11 years ago by Tiamat_the_red Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• bah! I'll be out of town :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Saraphim Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YESSSSSSS YOU ROCK!!! Bentwig and I will attend. I shall make cookies and perhaps some of my award winning cranberry chocolate chip bread...Let me know if you need anything else...I'll email you in a few...
    Posted 11 years ago by PinkyDeath Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Zinthane and I should most likely be there, unless I fail my finals or something drastic crops up. I'll bring some finger food. We can also most likely provide car pooling for the people but maybe I should discuss that with Zin first. :P

I've crossposted this to facebook already! If anyone else know of Bay Area glitches please inform them of this party. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by tofuchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is a Michigan meetup that was posted here as well.....cant remember who was from where.....but that might help some

(Overtired.....misread....oops!)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The people who responded to the Michigan meetup thread were in/from Michigan. I don't think it's going to help much. ;P

(Alameda, huh? I'm there!)
    Posted 11 years ago by Franzeska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll do my best to make it!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kshandra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Definite maybe :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Zug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My friend is throwing me a birthday party that day but SECRETLY I'll wish I was here.
    Posted 11 years ago by Klara Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll pencil it in.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mopilash Chastaine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Would love to come! Will work on child-care arrangements.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tharissa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Augh! We are hosting a holiday get-together that afternoon. Sorry to miss it. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm hoping putting another reply on this will bump it up.  Not sure if the forum works like that, though.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tiamat_the_red Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm not sure if I can make this, but it sounds fun!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I might be able to make it! I'll email you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi, I think we (Blitzpick and I) can possibly make it...will know later this week!

We'll most likely bring something sweet.  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Boniferous Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Definite maybe. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Cailín Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bah, I have to work now. Would love to meet some of you Bay Area glitchens someday!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just wanted to say thanks to Tia for hosting yesterday!  It was great to meet you guys (again, as in the case of PinkyDeath & Bentwig) and although we didn't quite get the Epic Blowout badge, maybe next time! 

Totally enjoyed the awesome snacks...the choice crudites, stinky (and very stinky) cheeses, everything!  :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Boniferous Subscriber! | Permalink