Topic

Ajaya Bliss Mining Party: Friday (Tomorrow!) 6PM PST

In deciding what snap to use for my customized zipper pouch (www.etsy.com/listing/116232...) I realized that my most fond memory of Glitch is running and hopping around in a packed-to-the-gills Ajaya back in the good old days of high sparkly spawn. I would love it if you would help me recreate this memory by joining me for a jumping/mining/radiating party in Ajaya. We'll be meeting in Subarna Spells tomorrow (friday) night at 6PM PST. If you have a key, please bring it. Hope to see you there!

Posted 11 years ago by Mikella Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Sign me up. I'm not free Saturday or Sunday, but I should be available almost any other time. I'm in the EST of the US.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tonya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was just thinking that I'd like to pay the place one last visit. I'd be happy to help out if it's during a time when I'm available. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Solana Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If i'm around i'll come!
    Posted 11 years ago by ThursdayNext Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If I'm around, I'm in! ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Alsuja Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sounds cool, I've started going there again lately to get my sparkly and it's sad to see it soooo empty all the time. If I'm online, give me a holler and I'll come :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Taztaboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oooooh, Ajaya Bliss! That's on my list of places to revisit before the end. Count me in as a possible member of your mining crew. If not, I still really want to see this snapshot! Maybe even buy it too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Klara Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to be part of your mining crew! Keep me updated on when it is and I'll try to be there, as long as finals don't get in the way. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by tofuchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Saturday for sure.

Sunday maaaybe after 6ish. IDK. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If I am around, I will totally join you.  

Ajaya lives forever in my heart.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rathany Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm always up for some good ol' fashioned group mining! Ajaya was the reason why I got into Glitch in the first place! I'm free this whole weekend, so please keep me updated!
    Posted 11 years ago by Batwoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm in as well, anytime this weekend or I'll be available Monday afternoon between 3 and 6 EST.
    Posted 11 years ago by I'm Chris Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure I'd love to do that.  I never really got the chance to get into it before because my laptop was too slow to keep up with others.     Using a much better machine now (provided that this happens on the weekend).
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, please let me know
    Posted 11 years ago by Leites Subscriber! | Permalink
  • For sure, in.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Three words:
    Bring me in.
    Posted 11 years ago by 3jm2fg1gc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too please.
    Posted 11 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am so sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner. My laptop fan went out and I had to send it in for repairs, so I didn't have internet access for a while. But I'll be borrowing a computer tomorrow night, so let's do this! Meet in Subarna Spells at 6pm PST, with a key if you have one. Apologies to anyone who can't make it, I'm really sorry about the short notice :(
  • Bump! Come join us in 25 minutes!
  • Whee! We're here! The food in the corner, the radiating, the auction frogs whizzing by. Non-ancestral nostalgia happening here.
    Posted 11 years ago by Klara Subscriber! | Permalink