Topic

Jeremy Bear's Emo-Bear Hospice and Sunset Sanctuary!

Jeremy Bear's Emo-Bear Hospice and Sunset Sanctuary!

Please leave your tired, your poor, your unwanted emo-bear masses on the street or with the butler. We will love them, hug them, squeeze them and give them all the honey and fish they could want.

hugs!
MissT on behalf of The Emo-Bear Hospice and Sunset Sanctuary
- we call them *all* George!

http://resources.grelca.com/profile/PUVTG09MUCA3BI4

Posted 11 years ago by MissT Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thank you for this! I've been finding EmoBears all over the place, and I can't hug them all... (I've been known to pull over on busy freeways to rescue abandoned stuffies in RL, I had to do it here, too.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kshandra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, he does that too! We rescued a run-over bear in the middle of the road and I had to sew it new eyes on...it's much recovered and happy now :)
    Posted 11 years ago by MissT Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The only problem is, all these bears are starting to empty out the cupboards and throw stuff around. There are drinks, beads, essences and all kinds of things scattered amongst them. Feel free to come over and help me tidy up - leave a bear and they'll probably break into more cupboards and find more baubles.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jeremy Bear Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i've 2 bears in my tower...will bring them when im free
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh, I love this thread! x
    Posted 11 years ago by ♥joby♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • this is getting out of hand, please stop bringing bears ... they've found the essences cupboard and are scattering random combinations to see what the effects are.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jeremy Bear Subscriber! | Permalink