Topic

The UrCAST ep.1.01 is now LIVE!

Hey everyone! The UrCAST is now ONLINE!

https://soundcloud.com/the-urcast/urcast-1-01

The phone line ((469) 454-8240) will remain open for the time being to allow people to keep calling in. If I get enough submissions I'll be able to make another episode. Pass the show around, It's licensed through Creative Commons so feel free to re-post and share!

This episode's songs by Xavier, Danny, Skye Zentz, Theremina Lute, and of course Lelu.

Posted 11 years ago by Scyne Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Am listening right now, and it's amazing. Well worth checking out. Thank you for doing this, Scyne.
    Posted 11 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Elendraug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seriously worth listening to! I was crying like a baby by the end, but it was wonderful.
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll try and call in before the game closes. Thank you for this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Scyne. This is wonderful.
    Posted 11 years ago by Darkheart Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm loving this. It's making me teary eyed.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank You everyone. This kinda validates this... I just hope The Speck Loves it too.
  • Wow, thanks to everyone who contributed to this ep -- I both laughed and got a bit teary-eyed. Also, Theremina Lute, your sheer number of songs in this was amazing! You are awesome.
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  Liathea we are glad you liked it. We where going for a kind of "This American Life" meets Ur kinda sound.

I just hope I did all the callers justice.
  • I was sobbing pretty badly at the end, but it was really great to listen to. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Posted 11 years ago by scribblecat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Scyne, this is so so good (and I'm not saying that because I feature heavily!). Thank you so much for making it. I will send you some stuff for a possible second episode and I would encourage anyone else to do so as well. Please say hello and goodbye to your fellow Glitchen!
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, all of the hugs and tears and smiles.

xXx
    Posted 11 years ago by Just Willow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Many, many thanks to you and the contributors for this beautiful project, Scyne. My heart's in knots.
    Posted 11 years ago by VerĂ°andi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lovely :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey friends! I'm glad you love it!

I felt it was important to get our feels down on tape for sharing, that's why the Line is still open for new submissions! If I get enough I'll keep making episodes.

LETS BE THE GIANTS OF OUR OWN AGE!
  • I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words! I've made so many new friends making this... I've Laughed... Cried.... Purpled and No-Noed....

But most of all, I want to thank all of you for opening up to us and letting us share your feels.
  • Thank you Scyne for giving us the chance to share!
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just wanted to note that the call in line is still open. If you leave a message I might be able to make another epp, or at least extend this one.
  • Listening to this right now. It's awesome! Thank you for making this Scyne. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by nightning Subscriber! | Permalink