Topic

Goal Achieved - 100 Million Currants!!!! Anyone higher?

Hi everyone!!

As yall may know I kind of wheel and deal whatever I can get my Glitch-hands on. It's how I like to play the game and makes me happy. I just hit 100 million currants and wanted to share. Kind of curious if anyone was higher than this. 

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0sz5eCR-CIcYlc0VTd2VDlHU0E

Posted 11 years ago by Hoodjack Saken Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• CRAZY WILD!!!  Not even close...ever.  I was almost at 1 million when I remembered that I'd already passed 1 million ages ago only to discover there was no 1 million badge, so I spent it all.    I haven't spent it all yet but I'm working on it!!
    Neat-O
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same with Minkey - I reached 1 mil then burned through it all, haha. This reminded me of my wee Glitchy days though, when I got a party pack from a drop and sold it for 17,000 currants. I thought I was sooo rich. Thinking back, another player probably gave it to me and I just didn't realize because I was so new. Now I feel bad for never thanking them :( I never had money problems as a newb thanks to that party pack!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol

I just hit 10 mil today, and felt so rich! Then I realized there was nothing to spend it on. Whoops.
    Posted 11 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, Hoodjack, color me impressed! This is awesome. (And no, not even remotely close. I think I had five million once.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have 2,197,506. What can I say, I have no life and I REALLY won't have any life after tomorrow.
    Posted 11 years ago by ~Senorita Snerkles~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nowhere near it. Amazing. What are the plans for it?
    Posted 11 years ago by Grigori Tesla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Funky! :) Highest amount I ever had was what I spent on getting my Glitchmas Yeti.
    I adore him and still think he was worth every cent :D
    Posted 11 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fellow glitches...there is plenty to spend it on if the mood takes you..buy sno cones for your fellow glitches to assemble into Rainbo cones for donations.  Help others level before the end!
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Good idea, FlatEarther!
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlet Begonia ♫ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have a couple of friends who are working on this goal.  They are generous people, just looking for a new goal to work toward this week.
    Posted 11 years ago by ArtOfHands RoboGirl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i had a billion once....
    Posted 11 years ago by awesome sauce01 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Freaky!
    but.. what are you save up for? :p
    Posted 11 years ago by ♥ Love you Glitch ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i just hope no one bought your fuel cells for 5k currants
    Posted 11 years ago by kepi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i was @ 6+ million once. 100 million is AMAZING!  They should give you a special badge like they did for clare hitting level 100 in beta
    Posted 11 years ago by IxÆoN Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats on reaching on being the Trump of Glitch, both morally and financially.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • BLAM-O.
    Posted 11 years ago by HAVOK PEW SUMMERS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 to awesomesauce. . .someone posted a screenshot of their $1Billion dollars (insert Dr. Evil pose). Was that you?
    Posted 11 years ago by Gordon Lughsen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the group of rare items that we've been given for the last couple of Feats would have easily fetched over $100 Million currants before the closure announcement.  So, yes, I have well over $100 million.
    Posted 11 years ago by Goddess Freya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ...and...I've spent it all!  So wonderful  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 5m, not even close! Nice job :)
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't set those cheap artifacts in my tower to make rich richer (read - for you to buy them and resell for astronaut prices) but to share them to those who don't have them. 

Learn to share, 'cause you might be financially rich but inside you are poor.
    Posted 11 years ago by ☆Spark☆ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wish I could pay astronaut prices for things. I would be so cool.
    Posted 11 years ago by Stuv Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bang, zoom to the moon!
    Posted 11 years ago by kepi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WTG on having all the monies! :)

I know of someone else who had 100million a couple of weeks ago. Don't know whether they have more or less money now but I will let them put their hand up if so. You can IM me Hoodjack if curious.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congrats on being an insanely rich little Glitch - You have been clearly very succesful on the economics part of this wonderful game. :)

Considering that you've achieved your goal, and the world is about to end in 26 hours though, it would be a super nice thing of you to give other, less currant wealthy, people a chance at finishing their own goals - like completing artifacts and necklaces in order to get their last badges. There is nothing wrong with reselling things for huge profit in general (in the context of this game), but maybe, just maybe, making other Glitches' day would be a better way to end it all than accumulating a couple more millions of game money. 

Just a thought
    Posted 11 years ago by Sumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cheers to Sumi's sentiment.
    Posted 11 years ago by Stuv Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cheers to Sumi's sentiment
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Spark, it's even worse- hiding SDBs with insanely cheap prices to lure people to come to their tower only to see the same old high prices for artifact pieces probably bought off of you? Why, that's...cheap.
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I totally agree with Sumi. I saw this player rushing to Glitches who were given away and/or selling beads cheaply so people could complete their items. Then he would go to his tower and mark them up.
    Posted 11 years ago by Empyreal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • About four days ago, a very kindly Glitchen soul gifted me with 5mil in currants so that I could purchase items for donations in my sprint to make level 60 before the EOTW.

What a glitchy thing to do.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've just been to this person's tower and it sickened me. Saw on the list that he was selling cheap beads only to find that he is clearly hiding the cheap prices behind the hideously overpriced storage boxes. How unglitchy, how selfish and how cruel. Haven't you made enough money already? Don't you realise that it is just a number on the screen and in a few hours will be nothing, absolutely nothing?! What about all those Glitches that are trying really hard to collect just one artifact and think how they must feel when they go to that tower in hope only to have it desroyed by some backhanded sales trick. Its sickening and unglitchy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Couldnt agree more, Well said Talia True
    Posted 11 years ago by Swoooo Swoooodles Subscriber! | Permalink