Topic

Cubimal charms, anyone?

So, I got the OK from stoot and have been working like a busy little craftybot on these - would any of you fine Glitches be interested in some cubimal charms? I'm just about done with the first prototypes; they need to be rebaked for the glue to set and then glazed, but here's what they look like so far! (please excuse the flash, it's the middle of the night and I only have my iphone.)

As of right now, I think the going prices will be around $5 for the more simple ones (Magic Rock or Trisor-simple, I mean) and for the others, probably $7.50? (That's minus shipping costs; I'd like to hopefully do worldwide shipping but need to check how much it'd all run first.) Does that sound reasonable? They'll most likely be going up on the Etsy store my cosplay buddy and I share once we're done, but until then, updates, WIP photos, and the like will be posted to our craftythings tumblr. (please do feel free to follow us, we post cosplay pictures and reblog awesome tips!) 

What do you guys think? Anyone interested? :3

Posted 11 years ago by rayflo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The prototypes look really great, I'd definitely have a look once they're up in your shop :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Montooli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cute!
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww! These are awesome. I'd be willing to pay that much for them. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, I will definitely want to get a couple of these!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome, definitely would get some for myself :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Cayteelin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just died of teh cute! I'd love to have some of these to make earrings with.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tonya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They are adorable-maybe make a bit larger for ornaments on the tree since it's that time of year. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 0_0 so cool
    Posted 11 years ago by Smiling Flounder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome!
    Posted 11 years ago by wuilyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They look great!
    Posted 11 years ago by Jezebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Those are great! I'll totally buy 'em!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pointy Sticks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hullo hullo! I'm so glad you guys are liking them ;w; Test run came out awesome - I learned that I need a new paint for the pink, otherwise it looks like Silent Hill, but otherwise they should be good to go in the next day or so! I just need to take good pictures :3

I definitely wish I could make ornaments out of these! Unfortunately, they're made of sculpey and are solid, so it might make for a pretty heavy ornament :( If I can figure out a good, light way to do it, I totally will!

I know everything will be ending in a few short hours, but if any of y'all are still interested, you can email me with inquiries at lovely.revulsion at gmail dot com! Or, follow our tumblr still.
    Posted 11 years ago by rayflo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd definitely buy one! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Escritora Subscriber! | Permalink