Topic

Tarot Fortune Cookies

So I created a set of fortunes based on the 78 cards of the Glitch Tarot deck, a task which took me almost 10 months.  On Recurse/25, I wrote up 11 copies of each fortune, and stuffed them into 858 fortune cookies.  I've since distributed a good number of them throughout Ur... but I still have about 250 left.

If anyone would like one (or more?!) please mail me and I'll send you one/some!  There are also a few for sale in my tower.

The full text of all the fortunes is also posted here: missportinari.com/

Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I received the 3 of Quills. It really resonated with me that day. Thank you, Miss Portinari, for all your great work.
    Posted 11 years ago by chaz mania Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got the 10 of Quoins and didn't realize at first that all Fortune Cookies didn't come with wonderful Glitch Tarot messages. That fortune was particularly apt - thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cailín Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was handed a cookie (by you, I guess? Thanks!) with the Ten of Quills inside. I don't really set much store by fortunes, but this one was fitting for the end of Glitch as well as what I was going through offline. Again, thanks.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I saw someone's post about the 2 of Quoins. As a tarot reader I jumped up and down in excitement. Thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink