Topic

Thank you to everyone who was involved with HRR

I can't express - I have been trying to work up the fortitude to come here and say goodbye and thank you to everyone for weeks.  I am immeasurably thankful to everyone for all of the hard work and effort so many of you put into the routes.  Curators, route members, and route users alike. 

I would write more eloquently but I'm crying. 

all that remains is <3

Posted 11 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Just Willow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aw, Scarlett, you said it just fine. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for starting something so huge and wonderful.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so, so much. It was such a fantastic endeavour and I'm proud to have been a part of it. 

Much love to all <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Sharmy Knope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you scarlett for all the fruit, all the crops, all the herbs and all the beans. It was an amazing time and an amaizng rollercoaster. It's been lovely playing with you and the routes.
    Posted 11 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And thank you, Scarlett, for setting it up. I was proud to be a curator. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Frodo Alpha-Turkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • HRR was a great thing.  Got us together, brought people visiting between streets, made us feel like our little island homes were good for something more than personal amusement.  I loved it.  Thank you!  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lelu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you too, Scarlett. Your efforts made things go so much more smoothly for us.
    Posted 11 years ago by foolbunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you for setting up this thread ! gonna miss your tower, and all of you glitches !
    Posted 11 years ago by dr scion Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Scarlette.. you are amazing.. and what an awesome idea! I was delighted to participate as a user of the routes and as a host for a route.. being able to help so many players with the game is quite a feat. For myself, the routes were key in making it to level 60. It goes to show what can be accomplished when glitchen work together to improve the world, and I was delighted to be on your Home Resource Routes team!
    Posted 11 years ago by tuqui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • HRR was also helpful for a number of feats.

It is one of the most amazing grassroots organizing I have seen. I was very proud to be part of Woody Way and Route of Destiny. Thank you for letting me connect my corner of Glitch to something larger.
    Posted 11 years ago by Empyreal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for setting this up and many heartfelt thanks to all the curators! I had a great time as a member of several routes. *hugs* everyone!
    Posted 11 years ago by Candy Warhol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you!   I had a blast on the herb route during the great Crumb Rush and beyond
    x
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Scarlett. I was unduly excited when I became the piggy route curator. It was a lot of fun, really. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pride. Plain sparkly pride. The kind of pride that you can only get with tears in your eyes. Having 15 sparkly rocks used up tens of thousands of img that I could have easily used elsewhere.

Pride.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hell's Bartender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the routes were a great in-game revolution. Joining the Spice route and then following various other Routes depending on my daily needs not only helped my gathering but also brought me to so many Home Streets I would never have seen otherwise. Well done!
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Scarlett, for everything. You were incredible.

I had some stumblebum moments, but it was an honour and a pleasure to be curator of the HRR sparkly route.
    Posted 11 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink