Topic

Glitchen on Tumblr?

I'm curious as to how many glitchen are on Tumblr--I saw a lot of names on Global but it was all going so fast I didn't have a chance to catch most of them. I am "bryst" on tumblr, please feel free to add me! I mostly post thoughts/feelings about having a chronic illness, tennis fandom (especially Fedal), feminism (esp. feminism in gamer/geek culture) and TV/video games. Let's collect a list of Glitchen who have Tumblrs! 

Posted 11 years ago by ishtartlet Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2
  • I go by Justcallmeix, I blog about my chronic illness as well as mental illness, homestuck, animals, fallout, pokemon, as well as feminism and lgbt rights. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Ixapopple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm buzzzbuzzz, but most of my posts are Neopets related. Though I'll likely starting posting a lot of Glitch stuff.
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Knitmeapony!
    Posted 11 years ago by knitmeapony Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hi! i'm ellernock on tumblr. i post a lot of cute animals, some fandom stuff (mass effect, homestuck, etc.) and occasionally blog about my chronic illness, but not in a very academic manner. i'll admit ;u; lgbt rights are things i will blog about, and you may get some rant textposts about me being trans every once in awhile. blog is largely just a repository of pretty pictures. 

if you follow, please take the time to send me an ask with a list of anything you'll want me to tag for. just to try and streamline the process of posting so i know who doesn't want to see what. don't want to inadvertently post something that will make you upset or uncomfortable if we can arrange it to be blocked for you. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Maory Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm gorsecloud on Tumblr.

A fair portion of what I post is Kingdom Hearts-related reblogs and such. The rest of it is a mix - inspirational or interesting things I've seen, other fandoms I'm into like Tales of the Abyss or Wreck-It Ralph, and occasional feminism/politics but much less of those now that the election's been over.

I'll also probably be posting about my final journey around Ur and the pictures I took.
    Posted 11 years ago by Gorsecloud Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm riceballsims on tumblr.  ->  riceballsims  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Reisball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • fancifulmelodics on tumblr. I post mainly Homestuck stuff, but I also love Doctor Who.
    Posted 11 years ago by Harpsichord Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My name is mousesong there but I post on twothaumatropes. As a warning, I don't tag anything, ever, for trigger warnings, so if you have objections to anything it might be best not to follow. I post a lot of Blythe and mori girl/gypsy kei photos, random art, occasional personal text posts, and some miscellaneous attractive photography.

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who reblogged my little goodbye to Glitch. It's the most reblogs I've ever gotten so far and while I wish it was for anything, anything but this--I do appreciate that it resonated with people :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Thaumatrope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I actually have a tumblr that's purely for my glitch snapshots and such - glitchypunch. It's a sideblog to my sim blog, pollenpunch.  Feel free to follow me on either one! I generally only follow gaming blogs there, though. I would link my regular tumblr, but I neglect it too much for it to be worth following.
    Posted 11 years ago by lampyridae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm Kshandra on tumblr, as I am in most parts of the virtual universe, though I haven't been on pretty much at all these past two weeks, opting to spend every available moment in-world with the rest of you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kshandra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okwhatnow on tumblr. I post personal stuff, I don't just reblog photos all day :) I have cats!! Umm.. My dumb face is on there more than I probably realize :) and there's also mental stuff I deal with and relationship crap, so it's a potpourri of things! ( I just wanted to call my blog a potpourri! Lol)
    Posted 11 years ago by Jezebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • camidaily on tumblr. I don't really reblog, it's a mix between a diary and a photo dump, I guess. I'm trying to jump into the habit of writing more often, especially about depression and life.
    Posted 11 years ago by camicami Subscriber! | Permalink
  • asterozoa.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • tarponastick. Homestuck reblahgs, and other nerd-related business. All my glitch posts are tagged.
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • http://wondermumbles.tumblr.com
    Lighthearted stuff so far.
    Posted 11 years ago by Impspindle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My tumblr: http://xombiekitty.tumblr.com
    Posted 11 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i'm daemoninwhite there too! :) i post mostly homestuck and doctor who.
    Posted 11 years ago by daemoninwhite Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm theuniverseisfinite . I focus on strange pictures, tv stills, pretty art, and videos from here and there.  I also have side blogs linked under my About section for people to explore.
    Posted 11 years ago by DeliciousCake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I use tumblr and have one at panictherat

but a word of warning, I post and reblog a lot of NSFW stuff. A -lot-.

I also make really depressing posts about the state of my health :)

So, yeah~
    Posted 11 years ago by Panda Party Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine's rjestudio - post a wide variety of fandom things (Homestuck, Dragon Age, Elementary, Disney, comic book stuff in general DC you're breaking my heart...), LGBT issues and also adult fare. A lot of adult fare lol. NSFW, f'real, though I tag it always so no worries there. Oh! Also my art. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Rembrandt 2.0 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine's wols - I'm mainly a Kingdom Hearts/personal blog with some other fandoms that crop up, occasionally nsfw (but always tagged, haha).
    Posted 11 years ago by Aerora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm mercurialMalcontent, just like I am here -- the blog is mostly Homestuck meta, fic, and art, occasionally video games and books, occasionally social issues. Basically, I am a huge nerd. Often NSFW, but I' pretty good about tagging properly.
    Posted 11 years ago by MercurialMalcontent Subscriber! | Permalink
  • chrisreblogs.tumblr.com
    Posted 11 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • myworriedshoes.tumblr.com/ :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Eva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm perspicaciousembroiderist.tumblr.com if that helps at all....
    Posted 11 years ago by SkeezixBasque Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the-voight-kampff.tumblr.com/     <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Pepper Von Papple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm tozoku on tumblr! I post my art, anime stuff, various cute or fan things, and a little bit of Homestuck, though my shared Homestuck blog is hopelesslystuck.
    Posted 11 years ago by tozoku Subscriber! | Permalink
  • renaissancelove.tumblr.com

On there all the time, best way to keep in touch with me. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by LitaPie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm SuperPyrrhocorax, where I post cool sciencey things, adorable animals and occasional activist stuff. I also have an art tumblr, Secretlyawizard. Expect to see Glitch art there Soon!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pyrrhocorax Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ratjam  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Scythe Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I go by Macawlady.  Most stuff about the Monkees (don't laugh), other 60's-70's rock groups, birds, various weird stuff. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Ravenfeather Noir Subscriber! | Permalink
  • elendraug.tumblr.com, and also running glitchcosplay and Can Town St. Louis c: all Glitchen are welcome to come to our Can Town events!

Please note my main blog is NOT safe for work!
    Posted 11 years ago by Elendraug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm HauntedCandle on tumblr! I post a lot of Dangan Ronpa related things and homestuck too. Most of my glitch postings are filed under Glitch Blogging and others might have gotten buried in my text post tag (sorry).
    Posted 11 years ago by Candles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Shockingly, you can see all my reshares at: cinnamonpetrichor.tumblr.com. It also links to a "simblr" I am behind on posting pic's to.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm Glitchvent which I pretty much only made for this season, but since I hadn't actually tried out tumblr before there's a chance I may expand and start an blog of my own, especially if it keeps me in touch with the glitchen community.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kalmiopsis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sumfloweroses.tumblr.com ! i mostly reblog homestuck, cats, and other fandoms! i do have a few tags for personal posts though. i make a couple text posts in a day.
    Posted 11 years ago by melody dean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.sauntervaguelydownwards...
    Posted 11 years ago by Shiola Subscriber! | Permalink
  • http://theremina-lute.tumblr.com/ - I am new to Tumblr and don't really know how to use it, so if you are a big aficionado and want to help me get the best out of it I would really appreciate some help!
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have a Tumblr. I don't use it incredibly regularly, but I do like following people and seeing what they post about. I've been intending to get back into posting more, so we'll see what happens.

I'll be adding a lot of you... I like Tumblr-variety! Don't feel obligated to follow back... I am probably very boring.
    Posted 11 years ago by Silvara Luneth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm claspy, and I also run wellthatsadorable for those who love adorable things and funny commentary.
    Posted 11 years ago by Duke Meowface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I go by Neutralnickname... but I don't post a lot of things.
    I mainly reblog One Piece things and other random things I like.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thousand Sunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I haven't used Tumblr much since my first account was mysteriously deleted, but I'm fracturedmap over there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Spaghetti Thompson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm h0rkrux.

I mainly post fandom related stuff - that is, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Marvel, Game of Thrones and the associated actors, and then there's some humour posts, too.

Off to follow you all!
    Posted 11 years ago by Laufeia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm new to tumblr but I am brambleberrykitten.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hollyhawk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • kankiri.tumblr.com
    Posted 11 years ago by Diedrick Subscriber! | Permalink
  • im hrmnzr on tumblr!! i dont even know what i post about anymore
    Posted 11 years ago by hrmnzr Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Geekquality and its companion site
    Posts are a collaborative effort on film, television, books, video games, comics, and beyond!
    Posted 11 years ago by Schizotypy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i'm tetraghost, and i am just kind of a blog at this point?? i'm into homestuck and marvel stuff and sometimes the Big Fandom Clusterfuck (sherlock/doctor who/supernatural/teen wolf) but i barely ever post fandom things, it's mostly whining and things i think are nice and art and ~social justice~ because it's something i care about so

yep!! i occasionally follow back but i follow almost 1200 blogs at this point so if most of your blog is stuff i already see on my dash twice a day i'm probably not going to sorry :(
    Posted 11 years ago by goose (◡‿◡✿) Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine is bdvger, I don't even post much 0-0
    Posted 11 years ago by Bdvger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • charmingsprout.tumblr.com is me :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Abigail Subscriber! | Permalink
Previous 1 2