Topic

Glitches on Etsy?

I'm Jackiekitten over there, and I don't sell anything... just buy.  But it would be nice to support other players, Glitch art or not!

Posted 11 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Although I don't have an Etsy, I would love to see if anyone has made anything from the game. I made some felt Glitch fruits as seen here - snowflakeblueprints.blogspo...
    Posted 11 years ago by wintermintgreen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here's mine!

www.etsy.com/shop/elendraug

So far it's just Icons, but I intend to do Emblems as well. :D and maybe Magic Rocks.
    Posted 11 years ago by Elendraug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got you, Elendraug! Edited to add a link to me, and book marked your wonderful Glitch fruit page Wintermintgreen. Thanks! I'm expecting my homemade butlers in the mail today, made by www.etsy.com/shop/BonkinaStuff on Etsy.
  • Here is mine: https://www.etsy.com/shop/stitcheridoo

I am selling yeti hats and chicken hats based on Glitch. I'm also thinking of making a heli-kitty hat sometime soon just cause I think it'll be super cute. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Yeti Spaghetti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got you, Yeti!  I love seeing how creative and different everyone is.
  • I'm watching this thread to know whose shops to favorite :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm planning on doing some stuff at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/knitmeapony, mostly some lovely engraved acrylic pendants.
    Posted 11 years ago by knitmeapony Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.etsy.com/people/Lattegato

I commissioned a crochet'd heli kitteh and a felt Glitch doll. Glitch doll 18 inches high, bendable, made of felt, and is expected by the end of the month. I had to research several doll makers on etsy. The very best ones are also in the $475 range and are booked out with commissions for 6 months or more already with other games ending recently. Heli kitteh is already on its way. The heli kitteh will probably be up for giveaway to any crochet enthusiasts after it arrives. I really just wanted to see what this seller could do before I ordered other items.

I will post links to both shops and items if they arrive while the forum is still up so you can see before you order.
    Posted 11 years ago by Dagnabbit Rabbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.etsy.com/shop/erulissej...

It's not glitch-related but I make really cool wire-wrapped jewelry. And I'm open to commissions!  so if you can think of something fun and funky (and maybe a little..... glitchy) I'd be happy to discuss it with you. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Fern Connelly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.etsy.com/shop/Lalael

There's mine. Hasn't gone much of anywhere, but I hold out hope. Also not glitch-related, but if I think of a cool idea and can figure out how to do it, I will. If you've got any ideas for me, shoot them my way.
    Posted 11 years ago by MG Lalael Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Doing custom butlers (I know there's no listing up right now, I have quite a list going, but you can email me through Etsy to get on it :) )

www.etsy.com/shop/CopachFlur
    Posted 11 years ago by Sanwei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Soupie and her butler Campbell, together again!

Soupie hat made by Yeti Spaghetti
    www.etsy.com/shop/stitcheridoo

Butler made by Bupy
    www.etsy.com/shop/BonkinaStuff
    Posted 11 years ago by Soupie♨ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Adding everyone to my favorites/circle! I don't sell anything either but I'm on the lookout for Glitch-related items (Schizotypy).

Also noticed that Kukubee/Meowza has this adorable cubimal poster. Long live the cubimals~!
    Posted 11 years ago by Schizotypy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can someone make me an octopus hat like my Glitch wears?
    Posted 11 years ago by Griselda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Griselda with all this talent I'm sure a few people could make you a hat!
  • ELENDRAUG: OMFG
    MAKE EMBLEMS. AND TII ICONS. PLZZZZ
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm eecummings (I think, should show the person as Monroe Charles)
    Posted 11 years ago by Shiola Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Griselda, I would be willing to give that a try, but it'll have to be after the New Year. I have some personal projects I want to wrap up in-between my time spent making the other Glitch hats. Send me a convo through Etsy so we can work out the details, if you're interested.
  • I'm not selling anything, but I did just make this Batterfly Cubimal for a friend's birthday.

s1320.beta.photobucket.com/...

And this Faded Heart I made for myself.

i1320.photobucket.com/album...
    Posted 11 years ago by WallCrawlingHero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dagnabbit Rabbit- 

I can't wait to see how the Heli Kitty turned out!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Jezebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Emblems are coming next!

I'm doing prototypes of the other 10 Giants over the next few days. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Elendraug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Who made the Pigimal earrings? I desperately need somes. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Bad Robot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love the Battefly cubimal! It's so cute. :)
  • I would like to sell some glitch themed things as well on etsy, how should I go about asking Stoot?
    Posted 11 years ago by Hollyhawk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm on Etsy and after the first of the year (if the REAL world doesn't end, too!) will have my own site up and functioning again as well. 

Find my cubimals (and other goodies) here

As stated in descriptions, I'm  1-2 weeks out on production currently.  Demand has been high and I just went back to work full time, so it's been chaotic trying to keep up.  Once things slow down I hope to expand the line, but I'm treading water keeping up with the current orders at the moment. 

@Bad Robot - I'm not sure who's pigimal earrings you saw, but I have made piggies (not listed on the Etsy site yet) and would be happy to tackle that for you.  Send me a note via my shop if interested and I'll put them in the queue!
    Posted 11 years ago by acro, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm looking to make some Glitch-y things soon to put up in my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/writtenin...
    Posted 11 years ago by Lady Sybil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Yeti Spaghetti - Thanks. I have very little experience and it was fun to figure out without a pattern. I made it as a birthday gift, but now I'm thinking about making one for myself. I just don't know which one.
    Posted 11 years ago by WallCrawlingHero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WallCrawling - that cubi is so cute! Great job!

Yeti - Will def ping you on etsy after the new year! Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Griselda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am planning on making felted appliqué Cubimal t-shirts. 

www.etsy.com/shop/venusvelvet
    Posted 11 years ago by Mr.Stink Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm hoping to be able to make some Glitch-inspire plushies (and will seek approval and hopefully be able to donate most of the funds to a charity if the patterns work out); my Etsy is currently down for some reason, but I am StudioVicemage on there and have contacted them to try to get it back up. Hopefully I can get the plushies together!
    Posted 11 years ago by Derpmage Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Shiola I can't for the life of me find you on Etsy, would you mind linking to your profile? Thanks!
  • I also buy and don't sell although I've considered making and selling things, I've just not gotten there yet.  I am MinkeyMonkey on Etsy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bad Robot - i think you are talking about DOOMyNutpuncher's earrings? there was a forum post for it...

http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/29782/
    Posted 11 years ago by Luna Neko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Luna Neko Ahhhhh their stuff is so cute! http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyZZBJv
    Posted 11 years ago by Schizotypy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I snuck over 'round to Bupy's yesterday and shot a couple more of the butlers before they got boxed up. Figured I'd share.
    goo.gl/47inR
    Posted 11 years ago by Marianne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • wow lots of sellers I'll add you! I don't sell anything, but like to buy. I'm Tangaroaru on there.
    Posted 11 years ago by PinkyDeath Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi :D I'm KittyMeeowMeeow on Etsy and my little tiny new store is ImperfectKitty :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Jezebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm MadHattery on etsy! I have my Helikitty up for the moment, and should have butlers up sometime in the next week~
    Posted 11 years ago by Elementalsight Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just got my crabby cubimal in the mail from tamiris' store!! I love it :)
    www.etsy.com/shop/tamiris

My crabby: 

plus.google.com/u/0/communi...
    Posted 11 years ago by perstephanie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been waffling on whether to start an Etsy shop or to host my own online store for selling my illustrations.
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • heh. I don't sell anything on etsy either, but just in case, i'm yumekoubou: http://www.etsy.com/shop/yumekoubou
    Posted 11 years ago by DOOMy Nutpuncher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Do it, Carl.
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So many talented people!
    My shop is here - www.etsy.com/shop/tamdoll
    Posted 11 years ago by Vague Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here is my Etsy profile. Thanks for starting this thread. I look forward to browsing through some of those shops. :) 

At the moment, I'm only set up for buying as well, but I actually started the account so I could start a shop. The shop plan is on hold for now, but maybe I'll be able to finish fleshing it out and getting some things made for it by early spring.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...

Heli Kitteh by www.etsy.com/shop/amandajoc... She has a posting up for this little guy. He is so cute in person. About 5-6 inches, his tummy is white, he is soft yarn, light gray with dark gray stripes and a little white mouth with pink nose. He arrives all wrapped up in pretty paper and a ribbon which I am putting around his neck cuz he's so cute.
  • I just opened my etsy shop.  I'm making stained glass cubis.  Currently, I only have the rook cubi up, but I've also completed a squid and I'm working on Ilmenski Jones.  Feel free to convo me if there's one you'd like me to make or a pattern you would like to see!  

www.etsy.com/shop/GlassByMu...
    Posted 11 years ago by Muppethead Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not on Etsy currently, but I do have an online shop from whence I sell handmade candles and custom greeting cards! :) May open a branch on Etsy soon.

www.arspoeticacrafts.com

Nothing Glitchyspecific yet, but I'd be happy to make you custom card-sets or draw things! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Shae'lyn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was delighted to see how many Glitchen are also on Etsy! I am heartserenity on Etsy (Currently, I don't have a shop completely set up, but hope to in the near future). I looked through the shops and profiles listed here and loved seeing so much creativity and talent. Good luck to you all and have a happy New Year! Hope to see you over on Etsy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zaeirra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • twitter.com/playglitch/stat...

Here is LP's twitter about some other crafts including a progress photo of my 18 inch Glitch doll as well as a link to ennuienta's 10 inch doll by the same etsy artist.

My doll is almost done. Amber (Southern Gothica) is finishing the black passista top and black bart hat, making a slight adjustment to the hair and then she is done. Will post a completed photo of DR when she is done.

Please support this etsy shop. Amber is a business student who wants so badly to build a career out of something she loves to do. She has such a cute shop and now she has approval of TS to make Glitch-like dolls to your specifications. Sending her the image files of each clothing item you are wearing separately, plus one of your little nekkid body and one of your completed look, really help her see the details of each. I also sent her the vanity eye, mouth, and hair files. Each doll takes 2-4 weeks depending upon the amount of detail you agree upon (increases the price). Mine is taking 4 weeks because she is doing more detail. It's a keepsake I will have forever. Totally worth it.

Her shop: www.etsy.com/listing/116432...
  • While there's no Glitch stuff in our Etsy store (yet?), here it is:

StreamlineDesign

Mostly removable vinyl wall art, laptop graphics and apparel.
    We love doing custom work too!
    Posted 11 years ago by Glondor Glitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If I could build/source clockwork motors with a rear key, I would consider improving upon these little guys and pitting some on Etsy, but so far have to had any luck.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeua/8308958228/
    Posted 11 years ago by Eva Mae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I dont have anything posted at the moment due to moving not long ago. But I will be back up asap. Im going to try and make some crochet cubimals this week. Ill post any pics I have :D
    www.etsy.com/people/Jettiso...
    Posted 11 years ago by Sara Chimera Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here's my shoppe (because shoppe is quaint) on Etsy. Nothing for sale at the moment, but I do like to imagine...
    Posted 11 years ago by FrogIris Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Eva that little cubimal is great!  and Sara yours are adorable too!
  • This is the URL for my shop on Etsy. www.etsy.com/shop/maineladybug The only Glitch related item at the moment is a pair of earrings that look a bit like the focusing orbs.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rhoze Subscriber! | Permalink