Topic

Glitch community survey!

After seeing some old surveys, I was kind of sad that there didn't seem to be some sort of formal survey conducted on the Glitch community. Or maybe there was one, I didn't know about it. Anyways, I would like to take one last snapshot of us remaining survivors. So I set up a rather lighthearted survey about Glitch and Web 2.0. There are also some demographic questions asked that can be sensitive to some people, but I've given options for people to opt out of those. Anyways I hope you enjoy! Don't tell me you're not curious too.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet...

Anyways, the survey is completely anonymous. And please tell me if you have any comments or suggestions.

Posted 11 years ago by Reirei Umezaki Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There is a professional survey being conducted here: http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/30100/
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oops, I didn't know the oral histories project had a survey included. However, this is just a multiple-choice based survey and asks a set of different questions, and is more focused on collecting demographic data than player experiences.

And my survey isn't professional, but I'm strongly interested in demography, and I hope to be able to pursue it as an aspect of my career. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Reirei Umezaki Subscriber! | Permalink