Topic

Good news, everyone!

A company called Missing Worlds Media, made to recreate closed games, is willing to help make a new Glitch! They need approval from Tiny Speck and appear to be trying to keep the spirit of Glitch!

So Glitch may not be over, just entering a new era!

Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • I would love, love, love to start again.  I vote ++++ to bring Glitch back.  I am also willing to support any effort to have Glitch, as most of us did.  

I felt my heart skip a beat.  So for now.....stay mellow Myst,  stay mellow
    Posted 11 years ago by Mystbecky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As much as I loved Glitch I do not believe this would ever happen.

A team of for-profit professionals couldn't keep the game alive - why would a non-profit team of volunteers put together a month ago be able to? Even if the game was scaled down, it is still not possible.

Read Fokian's post - 
    We ARE interested in helping out Glitch but the timing of it's closing has been bad.
    He's basically saying "We're working on something else, we don't have people, but look, we have a forum member with an avatar of Friendly".

Another big hurdle is Tiny Speck giving away a game they put so much work into. They put three years into this masterpiece, they would NOT give it away to a bunch of randoms who came out of nowhere with no record of what they have done or can do.
    Posted 11 years ago by Japan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Japan -
    I'm not talking about TS giving Glitch away for others to run, I'm talking about all the players who love(ed) Glitch walking the walk and contributing to the existence of the world everyone's saying they miss so much.

If TS could put together some numbers telling us that N players would have to pay $X per month for Glitch to be sustainable, it probably wouldn't be difficult to find out if a paying player base exists.  Since the game was free to play for its entire existence, we don't know how many people would have to pay how much for it to be self-sustaining.

I think we might be surprised how many people would be willing to shell out, and how much, to keep Glitch up & running.
    Posted 11 years ago by Anathema Device Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump. If it happens, count me in.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Really? My heart just filled with hope.

I would totally pay if I can! Glitch actually kind of deserves to be a paid game. At this point, I just want for it to be back.

But I really doubt it you know...
    Posted 11 years ago by Rainwolf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If TS could put together some numbers telling us that N players would have to pay $X per month for Glitch to be sustainable, it probably wouldn't be difficult to find out if a paying player base exists.  Since the game was free to play for its entire existence, we don't know how many people would have to pay how much for it to be self-sustaining. - Anathema Device

Glitch has had subscription information for the better part of the past 2 years. Is it as defined as we need x people paying y to sustain the game? No. Probably because they hoped that everyone who loved it would see the benefit of subscribing to one of the 3 very reasonably priced subscription options. If you are unaware of these options and/or you opted to just play a free game and ignore this option, and you are disappointed that Glitch is gone... well, look in the mirror.

Sorry to get ranty here, but it seems like an incredible slap in the face to Tiny Speck to read these forums with people talking about what they "would" pay *now* to get/keep a Glitch"ish" game going. You  should have paid for the game while it was going. You should have bought credits. You should have supported the game while it was going, not just playing the free version, hoping others would do the heavy lifting when it came to subscription and/or credit purchases to keep the game going. (and by "you" I don't just mean Anathema Device. Hell, FF is the worst of the lot in the most ironic way. You couldn't shell out even for a tin subscription, but you can incorporate and get an EIN to build your own company based on begging others for their IP or cribbing their inspiration for your own game? Does that not seem wrong to you? Not even a little?)
    Posted 11 years ago by Eureka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • MariolovesLPS 
    I take great offence of you calling me a troll. How dare you. Any one at glitch who has known me for the last two years knows I am no such thing. 
    No one but no one is going to save glitch it belongs to TS. It is wrapped in a box sat in a draw, waiting for the right time to open it again [if ever]. Who the hell does anyone think they are talking about  saving it. If any company was ever EVER going to do that they would be in talks with TS in PRIVETE not croning on about it in a public forum.
     People  get bloody real.
    Posted 11 years ago by Misha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the world has ended and Glitchen are still scrapping squabbling and name calling.Lovely.
     If someone can get the game up and running in any form , i ll be there.it may not be exactly the same. Glitch wa the best, and history will have a place for it as such, but  basically, similar, kind of the same and pretty good are fine by me because everything else pales by comparison,;and had i found anything remotely worth my  time i would be playing it instead of haunting the forums of a world i can no longer enter. I hope who ever  takes it on , makes a big noise, because i am convinced that that was the downfall of Glitch, noone could play, and there were people begging to get in and then when they could, they were not aware of it until it was too late. i had people waiting for invites who had not yet responded because they thought they had time to do it at their liesure , and others who  hardly got their game off the ground when we got the word it was ending. I will continue to hope  and imagine tossing my household goods and possessions into the shrines. something is better than nothing.
    Posted 11 years ago by tiggy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And another thread goes down the path to oblivion.  I always get a good laugh when the inevitable finger pointing takes aim at the players "lack of financial support".  Yes, it was really OUR FAULT that Glitch closed </sarcasm>

.....oh, and in b4 lock.
    Posted 11 years ago by Goddess Freya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok. Of interest is somebody from these forum starting a project called Flaw.
    flaw.livingcode.org/forum/i...

For those jumping my ass, please note I did not start this thread. Nor, at my end, was I even the person in the group who I'm currently with who even first suggested trying to save Glitch in any form. The suggestion came my way - I said I'd pass it on. And I did. Have you seen me make any definite promises? Only of support.

What started this was the game City of Heroes being shut down and its studio, Paragon Studios, being suddenly shut down, even though there was strong evidence that the studio, and the game, were making sufficient supporting revenue. This was a mature game, long past beta that had been performing well for approximately 7 years and an established, stable user base. It had a community chat system that is still considered an industry standard. It had an effective, low cost distribution system. It had a complex, highly customizable character and costume creator with HUNDREDS of possible characters available for each player as alts. It has a strong store system that was used to make real money microtransactions. And the game had a community that was rated strongest of any MMORPG at the end of this year. Additionally almost all of the game content lived on the player's machine in a separate program. The distribution of this program was so well developed that person could start playing the game before it finished installing! But it had the same Achilles heel that Glitch had -complete dependency on a remote server. 

So what's going on? That community has come together to try to recover what they can of their game. They have tried to get the original going again, but so far that has proved unsuccessful.  There has also been factionalization. But the main group pulled itself together, planned and organized for months, developed a comprehensive development plan to meet their goals of returning some semblance of the original game - and to do so without the original weakness. Within 24 hours of the final shutdown of the game servers this group had a domain, forums, a EIN in the process of filing and a core administrative staff of professional artist and engineers. By the end of the first week there was a full web site, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Facebook accounts, a DBA registered with the IRS. There was also two wikis (one public, one development). By the end of the month the final article of incorporation (C-corporation) were filed, a specific set of introductory products mapped out with quarterly goals. Also multiple Skype channels with several teams, a software depository, one dedicated server, and as I write this the forum has 3,805 posting across 442 topics, and 204 members. And don't get me started on the professional credentials of the company officers (there are 12, one of whom is me). 

On person in this thread has accused me of "sucking up to stoot". Please point out the specific posts where it can be shown that I did this. I DID at one point have a mild interest in working with Tiny Speck, and I was encouraged by the other players to do so. But I didn't pursue it very aggressively. I also built friendships with the staff. Why? Because I liked them! And when I was seriously ill and in the hospital they made sure to check on me. Before you starting pulling accusations out of your ass, you better make sure you can support them in the end. I can't stand liars, especially those that try to lie about me to others. Oh, and I DID shell out for a subscription, even when I had long periods when I didn't play. How do you know my personal finances, @Eureka? Shell out for an EIN? It's free! A DBA? It cost $7.00 USD. The domain and hosting? About $8.00 USD. The most expensive thing has been filing the articles of incorporation. That cost us just over $70.00 USD. We also probably need to get a municipal business license, but that's only $25.00 USD. 

Glitch can be recovered as long as the graphical assets can be preserved and that there is a chance to bring in any of the original staff. Also the Glitch community must participate, like the City of Heroes people, as a team. Be prepared to spend the same kind of hours you spent playing the game to bringing it back, and then some. What MWM can bring to the table is technology and infrastructure. It's up to the community to make the rest happen.

No. C++ is crappy about memory management. :) MWM is using Java for the game servers, a professional game engine (CryTek 3), and C#/Eiffel for the client side. The XMPP protocol has been selected for chats. Client side we are likely to be using a local server and keep as much of the game assets on the user machine as possible. The local server will handle running the game and only using the main server to get peer information and updates. And the idea is if the central server were to go offline, peer-to-peer play would still be available, as well as local play only. There will even be game content and mission/quest creators (CoH had this to a major degree).  Tablet and similar applications are being considered. Think how Glitch would be like now if it had this infrastructure?  You'd still be playing. The central server costs and overhead would be much lower.Would it be browser based? No. Not likely. 

And if I had the time right now  I could have the basic framework of a standalone Glitch-client done in a week. 

In short, stop complaining and get organized!
    Posted 11 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OH MY!!! If Glitch even has a tiny possibility of starting again, count me in!
    Posted 11 years ago by feifei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • AWESOME!!!!! I hope we can really bring Glitch back!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Smoreso Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OK i'm confused are they gonna help reopen Glitch or not? Plz tell me if they r or if they did and a link if they did. Thx tell me through this forum!
  • Ok. Are you asking if Missing Worlds Media, Inc. is going to bring back Glitch? We'll support that effort as much as we are able. That's all we can do. But for it to actually come back the Glitch community must make up its mind do contribute to the effort. You have tools, guidance, and a framework available to you. In fact there are TWO definite efforts going on now that I know of to bring it back in one form or another. I posted a link to one effort and I'm looking for the other one now. I've even created a Skype channel if you want to use it. I'm Basketcase.Software on Skype and I'm more than happy to help with the organization. If you want guidance on the legal formation of a business entity to do it, I can help you there. I've done it more than once. Business plan? I know somebody who's practiced at it (but not free). In fact I know several options there. Technical setup of a web site, forums, etc? I can help you there too. My own plate is pretty full right now and I'm spread very thin at the moment but I'll do what I can, when I can do it.

As I said with MWM. "I build the houses. It's up to you to move in and decorate them to suite". 
  • /facepalm
    Posted 11 years ago by Lemo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ok thx
  • SMLBO (scratching my little butt off)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilypad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have to ask why the facepalm? For me stating the obvious? Most of why Glitch failed was the lack of player support financially. If people aren't at least willing to spend the time to rebuild what they lost since they clearly didn't spend the money, why should I commit beyond my current offer?

You know what? I'm at this very moment creating the framework for a Glitch client. I'm probably going to spend less than an hour on it but in that time, other than a lack of audio/visual assets, code-behind, and network functionality, it will be ready to go.
  • Friend Fokian, your efforts are certainly appreciated by those who truly desire the amazing experience Glitch brought into our lives. I cannot claim to be a heavily active community member, and really only started participating in the Glitchen community during its final days, despite playing for far longer.  I do honestly hope such effort brings about a revival of that experience, and of that blessed community I remember fondly. No other game brought out people I could honestly call friends, despite being strangers. I believe it can happen, but then again, I am a shameless optimist and idealistic dreamer. But the fact that you are trying at all, and that you are clearly a true Glitch-lover says volumes for your character, and for that, you have my respect. For whatever that's worth.

If you build it, I shall come. I'm not proficient in things that would help in that endeavor, but I give you my deepest thanks.

Blessings upon you,
    -The Lone Druid of Ur
    Posted 11 years ago by Lone Druid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Quote: "Most of why Glitch failed was the lack of player support financially"

I don't believe that is the case. I don't believe it was stated by Stewart Butterfield (who has all the facts on this matter) that lack of player financial support was an issue in closing Glitch. It sure would be nice if it were as simple as getting whole lots of money and that would make re-creating Glitch all hunky-dory, but I think money was NOT the issue.

Issue #1: Lack of support for Flash on mobile platforms, which are absorbing more and more of game-playing time; far more people wish to play on their mobile devices than on their computers and this trend is likely to grow with time. Shortcomings of Flash in general as a gaming operating system.

Issue #2: Not enough people playing the game regularly (playing, not paying). The majority of players signed up, played for a short while, then drifted away.

Issue #3: If any more than the few regular players were logged in at any one time, game performance dropped severely. Witness the unbelieveable lag on the last night of the game, which is only the most dramatic example. Many, many players were kicked out and unable to get back for the last 5 minutes. I personally was stuck on a loading screen for a very LONG time and missed the last bits of the game. I'm sure I wasn't the only one. How many players would have stayed for the long term if that experience was a regular occurrence?

There were, in short, myriad problems that doomed Glitch in the long run. Lack of money was NOT one of the problems, as Stoot himself alluded to in that interview when he said that keeping Glitch going was throwing good money after bad.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will get excited when I see an official announcement from Tiny Speck; either here or on Twitter.

Why Glitch failed is because they did not have enough players capable of giving financial support and that's the plain truth; you'll have to figure out what that means, I will not elaborate.  A crappy economy didn't help.  Any game can count on about ten percent of registered users to support them financially.  Tiny Speck aka Glitch just didn't have those numbers.

If Glitch is ever to experience the reality of coming back they are going to have to figure out a way to keep those that simply cannot give financial support to an absolute minimum.  They are going to have to look at other models and see how they manage to be financially successful.  They are going to have to figure out how to get the players they need that can and will financially support Glitch.  And they might even consider changing the name of "Glitch".

The first time I ever saw the game name I thought to myself, "Why would I want to play a game name Glitch?"  It has to be some kind of troubleshooting game.  I have since learned to love the name and the game and understand the reason for the name.

I have always felt and still feel to this day that Glitch can be successful.  I mean, Good Grief, if the crappy games on facebook are making money then certainly a quality game like Glitch should be able to make money and certainly much more revenue then the crap they have on facebook.  Just my opinion.

I have a some other brief thoughts, but I've run out of time for right now.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sir Lovealot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I need to add one more thing to this topic and I know it will sound harsh. Please believe me that I do not mean to be harsh and it pains me intensely to have to say this: but I think it's time that we all begin to move on from Glitch. I loved this world as much as anybody and wish it could have continued, but it cannot. It's over.

If we can't move on for our own sakes, perhaps we should consider Tiny Speck here. No matter how much each one of us loves Glitch and wanted it to continue, I have no doubt at all that every member of TS loves it even more and wanted it to continue even more than the most avid of us. However deep our love for Ur is (and I know how deep that love can go), for TS it was their passion, their creativity, their livelihood, their blood sweat and tears.

Now they've not only lost Ur, the ones remaining have had to part from their colleagues and friends, as well as the work that they loved, that supported them as much as they supported it. They have had to change their company to be a different kind of business, which they are still in the middle of and it always a deeply unsettling and tense process to go through. 

Our loss is immensely painful, but I simply cannot imagine how much more painful it must be for TS. But - they need to move on from it, so they can carry their creativity and their passion forward, to make more wonderful things. And we need to help them to do that. 

We need to let Glitch go.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Took just a little over an hour on this. 
    Screenshot:
    basketcasesoftware.com/glit...
    I put a few things in as visual placeholders.

Code to generate all that?

<Window x:Class="ReGlitch.MainWindow"
            xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
            xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
            Title="ReGlitch" Height="350" Width="525" WindowState="Maximized" WindowStartupLocation="CenterScreen">
        <Grid>
            <DockPanel>
                <StackPanel DockPanel.Dock="Top" Orientation="Horizontal"></StackPanel>

<Grid>
                    <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                        <ColumnDefinition Width="4*"/>
                        <ColumnDefinition Width="1*"/>
                    </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<Grid.RowDefinitions>
                        <RowDefinition Height="2*"/>
                        <RowDefinition Height="1*"/>
                    </Grid.RowDefinitions>

<Grid Grid.RowSpan="2" Grid.ColumnSpan="1">
                        <Grid.Background>
                            <LinearGradientBrush EndPoint="0.5,1" StartPoint="0.5,0">
                                <GradientStop Color="Black" Offset="1"/>
                                <GradientStop Color="White"/>
                            </LinearGradientBrush>
                        </Grid.Background>
                        <!--Visual Layers-->
                        <Canvas x:Name="BackgroundLayer"></Canvas>
                        <Canvas x:Name="BackgroundObjectsLayer"></Canvas>
                        <Canvas x:Name="MiddleGroundLayer"></Canvas>
                        <Canvas x:Name="PlayerLayer"></Canvas>
                        <Canvas x:Name="Foreground_Layer"></Canvas>

<!--Information Layer-->
                        <Grid>
                            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<Grid.RowDefinitions>
                            </Grid.RowDefinitions>
                        </Grid>                    
                    </Grid>

<Grid Grid.Row="1" Grid.RowSpan="2">
                        <Grid.Resources>
                            <ControlTemplate x:Key="BagButtons" TargetType="Button">
                                <Border BorderThickness="3,3,1,1" CornerRadius="5" BorderBrush="#FFDA0B0B">
                                    <Border.Background>
                                        <RadialGradientBrush>
                                            <GradientStop Color="#FF0E2CE6" Offset="1"/>
                                            <GradientStop Color="White" Offset="0"/>
                                        </RadialGradientBrush>
                                    </Border.Background>

<ContentPresenter HorizontalAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}"
                                                      VerticalAlignment="{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}"
                                                      Margin="4,5,4,4" />
                                </Border>
                            </ControlTemplate>

<Style TargetType="Button">
                                <Setter Property="OverridesDefaultStyle" Value="True"/>
                                <Setter Property="Template" Value="{StaticResource ResourceKey=BagButtons}"/>
                            </Style>
                        </Grid.Resources>

<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                            <ColumnDefinition Width="9*"/>                        

<Grid.RowDefinitions>
                        </Grid.RowDefinitions>

<Grid Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1">
                            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<Button>Bag</Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="1"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="2"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="3"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="4"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="5"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="6"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="7"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="8"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="9"></Button>
                        </Grid>

<Grid Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="1">
                            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<Button></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="1"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="2"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="3"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="4"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="5"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="6"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="7"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="8"></Button>
                            <Button Grid.Column="9"></Button>
                        </Grid>
                    </Grid>
                </Grid>
            </DockPanel>        
        </Grid>
    </Window>
  • Wow.

I'm still shocked about the game ending. Glitch withdrawal hit me so hard (as I'm sure it did for everyone who played regularly) that I'm still healing. I don't know if we should get our hopes up about a new "glitch" because I think the only thing in store for everyone if MWM decides to go through with this is disappointment. And even if it did work, I don't think Glitch could ever be the same.

Ever. 
    Posted 11 years ago by smileyface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The sad thing is, @smileyface, unless Tiny Speck themselves decide to take back up the gauntlet, you statement is very accurate. It would take the exact team to produce the same style, content, and direction and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. This is the idea behind the phrase "You can't go home again."  And for MWM to start with it we still have other projects that are more priority at the moment because they are essential to our continued existence. It will take months before we are in a place to try to do this ourselves. Glitch players barely have had a month to plan and organize. The people behind MWM have had five months and about 3 months advance notice to prepare for the one main project. If you want a spiritual successor to Glitch it's going to take at least as long. It depends on the desires and motivation of this community. Find your leaders, organize your talent, and don't be afraid to accept guidance from those who have been where you are at now. 
  • i has new crush... 
    Posted 11 years ago by coolbettycakes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have received partial approval from the fellow officers at MWM to reorganize the forum layout with Glitch revival in mind. We would still have to evaluate the legals, but I've been pushing for us here.
  • Thank you, Fokian! I have zero technical knowledge (zero!) but I'd be happy to help out in any other way!
    Posted 11 years ago by Polly Paperclip | Permalink
  • bump
    Posted 11 years ago by Mt Dew Me Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I notice that the responses to this thread are mostly along the lines of "if this happens, count me in." We need to realize that it only happens if we make it happen.
    I'm sorry if that sounds harsh. I'm not blaming or judging anyone.
    MWM is not going to bring Glitch back for us. They can help organize and provide framework like Fokian has shown us, but this project has to be taken up by the community to work.
    Unfortunately, I'm about where many other posters here are: I don't know what I can do to help. I have no programming skills. I don't know what needs to be done to make a game. I can organize people pretty well, but only if I understand what needs to be done. I might try to bring this to the attention of some Glitchen I know who might have more skill than I.
    We're a group of people who, for the most part, are used to playing games made for us. We don't have to work to build them. We're not used to taking action. But, if we want this, that will have to change.
    Could someone (Fokian?) make a list of jobs that need to be taken care of? That way people know what they can do to help. We also need someone to report to.
    I don't know if this will happen, but I believe it can if we want it enough to work for it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have tons of technical ability (professionally) and that's why I'm not holding my breath.

All I've seen so far is forums and maybes and "gee wouldn't it be nice if..."

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then we're just poking at the grieving bears, and it's getting downright cruel.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moose J Finklestein Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Agreed, Moose. From what I've read on the forums the amount of capital required to keep the game running would be prohibitive, and the demise of Flash would mean that any attempt to revive the game would require recoding it from scratch. Besides, this was Stoot's baby, and from the obvious commitment that was poured into Glitch, it was a labour of love for a lot of the staff at TS. Imagine how you would feel if something you worked so hard on was taken over by someone else to do with as they pleased, without your input, or even worse, profiting from it. It would be disrespectful at the very least.

Please stop bumping threads like this. If there were any progress in developing a reboot of the game, the people developing it (and not us players) would surely be updating us all with the news.
    Posted 11 years ago by DOOMy Nutpuncher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm also not convinced that TS don't have plans to eventually return to Ur, and with the art book about to clear a cool 100k, I can't see stoot just handing over such a valuable IP. I know, maybe I'm the delusional one but from here this all just strikes me as tilting at windmills and such.
    Posted 11 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok maybe we all are a little crazy for believing it's gonna come back. But maybe we NEED it to come back. I loved my home in Ur so much, that i'd do anything to have it back. For the rest of u glitches checking in here, keep hoping and checking because anything is possible.
  • Fokian had the $$ amounts right for company filings, EIN, etc.  I've done all that myself a couple of times.

Fokian, I question your use of XAML though.  MS has made it clear they are dropping Silverlight and WPF support, and XAML is only used in those.  And if you're making a C# client, it's far easier to make a standard winform, or even with XNA, than it is to use XAML.  XAML is pretty, but only useful on the web, and MS is dropping it in favor of HTML5.  Or was this just an example?  I could create the same thing using c# in 15 minutes, and with XNA about 20 minutes.
    Posted 11 years ago by Malc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *gasp!* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG OMFG OMFGOMFGOFMGOMFGOMGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOFMGOMFG SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    OH MY . . . . . YAYaYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAAYAYAAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     ok I'm done. wait
    Posted 11 years ago by meanomnomcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TS: Please tell me you have a backup...
    Posted 11 years ago by Klikini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Herp, I read this, and since I have been submitting so many tickets to the staff about this kind of stuff, I will send one with this announcement on it.
    Posted 11 years ago by iamjd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @iamjd There's no need to bother them with this really
    Posted 11 years ago by Lemo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have hopes up but I doubt it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got hopes up.Cosma let it be true.
    Posted 11 years ago by Future Shock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOT BE JOKING!
    Glitch IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER WITHOUT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO
    AND IT WAS SUCH A GOOD GAME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    I Pray To All The giants That It's True
    And Will Help In Any Way I Can!!!

-Depressed Sukistar
    Posted 11 years ago by Depressed Sukistar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS AND JUST BE HAPPY ALREADY I MEAN GEEZ

-Depressed Sukistar
    Posted 11 years ago by Depressed Sukistar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OK are we getting somewhere on this because it looks like this is just getting worse. I REALLY do hope that we are getting somewhere though!!! Keep me posted!!!!!!!!!

-Smoreso
  • Well, I guess not. (Getting somewhere as asked by Smoreso above) As someone rightly said, most of us playing this "game" are players - not game designers. Yes, I too would help, would pay, would do whatever I could, but the reality is this: there is NOT a whole helluva lot I CAN do that would help. And what someone else said about it having to be the same team or it won't be the same game, goes without being said, which means again, NOT POSSIBLE. No. You can't go home again. It sucks, it breaks my heart, but it is true nevertheless. Wish I COULD just shut my mouth and be happy, Depressed Sukistar, but I can't delude myself into believing the unbelievable. This coming from someone who has a weekend getaway on the river of De Nile - (denial).
    Posted 11 years ago by Hab Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next