Topic

Game: Mythruna - looks like a possible home(mind you this needs a lot of work still)

Mine craft like elements,but is 1 world, Free to Play, still early in developement: Download
Can try currently though....looking for ppl to try it out with me....see if we can build a town!

Mythruna (myth + rune + a) is a game under development attempting to combine serious role playing elements with an endless, living, and completely modifiable randomly generated sandbox world. When completed, Mythruna will be a unique gaming experience.
(more explanation on Game Site)

mythruna.com

Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• it looks cool. i put them on the list of games to check out. ty! 
    Posted 11 years ago by coolbettycakes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • For those that get lost in a revolving door, true sandbox games are daunting. I need 2D or maps/landmarks of some kind because all trees look the same to me.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Do they have onion rings?  Or....other stuff?
    Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It looks interesting, but I'm still not 100% clear on how it... isn't minecraft. 
    But still cool.
    Posted 11 years ago by Apophenia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • onion rings? yah, that'd be cool
    heli-kitties?  deal breaker
    Posted 11 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol....you and those onions rings!:)
  • The biggest Difference being is its one world....Minecraft has rooms that hold X amount of ppl....no rooms here.....it is simmilar graphics though...also this is a free download and free to play, wheras minecraft you have to purchase.
  • I will go check it out now, Lyrical. I like the idea of no separate rooms.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ann DramaDuh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Looks alright but I'll stick with minecraft. And it's servers, not rooms.
    Posted 11 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it reminds me a lot of minecraft, but i will give it a try.
    Posted 11 years ago by menthia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • One of these days itd be nice to find a game that was out that ...might possibly work....
    but ill put this in the pile of....things that may....The Missing Ink, Crea, Deepworld, Salem....sigh....depressing theres not anything already out that "fits" even somewhat....but...Deepworld is out for mac...and ppl have said it has possibilities....well see!!!

(Edit) it seems that there is a public room OR private servers for this....mind you its pre-Alpah right
    now...:(...found that out after ....