Topic

Game Migration Spreadsheet

docs.google.com/spreadsheet...
www.glitch.com/groups/RIFF5...

Please!!! add you name to any you are playing or any games not added that other Glitchen are playing with you!!!

Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• it seems like a thread people are wildly disinterested in, just from the responses.

but you go the the spreadsheet and - whoa! there you go!
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've seen a lot of Glitchen running around "Here Be Monsters" on Facebook. It's not as cute as Glitch (duh), but it does combine some of my favorite aspects from Faunasphere and Glitch. You have a homestead you can decorate, there's lots of traveling, and there are a ton of quests.

And no, you don't have to send out annoying Facebook requests in order to level up like in Zynga games. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Tonya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually, it looks like lots of people have added their names and games to the grid without necessarily posting here--so...there you go! Thanks Lyrical, for all the work. It's made me go back to a game I'd started and stopped on.
    Posted 11 years ago by Booknerd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • booknerd, that was my point.

boom. that is a big collection.

the lack of posts here suggested otherwise and i thought it deserved a bump.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Apologies, Flask. My humor meter was damaged earlier today. Should be out of the shop by tomorrow.
    Posted 11 years ago by Booknerd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Spreadsheets are always the answer.
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also, it seems like somebody added my name to the Aywas column without my knowledge... And in the wrong row as well... I am not Metra!
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also, someone in NationStates mentioned this was created by Cyber Grape.

Not sure where it came from, but am grateful. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didnt make the spread sheet,Cyber Grape did, but ppl werent adding there names,although it was requested early on that they do so,but they still arent, the Group for games is still here as well, there are easily 20 games not on there. its frustrating and i keep posting the spreadsheet. But im also not going to babysit ppl on this either, however i want to minimize ppl losing touch...........
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was going to ask how to find you on Here be Monsters Tonya, but I think you may have added me :) (I'm gin). For a Facebook game, I actually think it's pretty good. I've tried quite a few of the many suggested games and it's one of the few that's grabbed me.
    Posted 11 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am enjoying Here be Monsters, there a lot of us Glitches on there Check it out. If you play please chose to build your house in China or Canada because we dont have many houses in that part of the world. Thanks
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink