Topic

To all Glitches that love to be creative with character or landscape!

I have found somewhere you can be as creative as you like. The game looks similar to Second Life but this game actually plays on my computer and is much more useable. Best of all......it IS free to play. It is a download game but when you download it you are given a huge piece of land (with a beach) and best of all.... a house.....all free. There are two types of currency in the game....one you pay for with real money and one you earn through XP. The tutorial (basic stuff like walking and placing furniture) alone gives you a couple of thousand to buy stuff with. The shop sells stuff in both currencies and best of you.....you can make your own clothes and even sell them in the shop.
The land you get you can do whatever you want with......the shop offers walls, blocks, furniture, so the creativity aspect is HUGE!
I played it for a few hours last night......mainly in the shop which is online and opens in another window.....and just that got me to level 4 and I got myself a whole wardrobe of outfits for less than 1000 XP money. The community I don't know yet cause I didn't really explore that side but I just like the fact that you are given so much freedom and land to do as you please with. The avatar's appearance is completely changeable too. I have spent no real money yet and do not feel pressured into becoming a paid-player.

It has taken me a whole month of searching, downloading, uninstalling, playing and pulling my hair out to find this game and I think I've finally found my new home.

www.kaneva.com/free-virtual...

I'm Talia_True on Kaneva. I will probably be on this game and sometimes Free Realms and occasionally Cloudstone.... but I wanted to share this discovery with the people that like clothes designing and landscape creativity. Hope you like it too xx

Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink