Topic

Game: Puppet Guardian/ Magical Rooms

prntscr.com/p4uxx (pic)
www.mirrorrealms.com/ourgam...
mirrorrealmsgames.wikia.com...

Inventory, Characters, Merchant(Auction), Friends list, are shared across either game, it is browser based and free to play. Everything in game is crafted, clothes, furniture, weapons, everything. Theres 70 pages of items for Magical Rooms alone! 
Please read the links for info.

If you try this, please let ppl, know your name, because a friend request can be sent to you even if your not online at the time and will be pending until accepted, whenever you sign in next. Once its accepted you can message(IM) anyone in game, from either game,though you must send friends requests from Puppet Guardian originally.Hope to bump into ppl!

BTW im LyricalJade there

Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • If no one sent you a door invite yet, for Magical Rooms ill send you one just in case,
    @rasamalai i sent you one as well,
     Accept the door invite by clicking the door at the top of the screen in Magical Rooms.
  • After a bit of asking around the few errors ppl have dont seem to be related to the browser, it  doesnt look like its the game directly, but instead Plugins, Addons, and cookies, that interfere with the game, and luckily its not the majority of ppl.
  • i'm still not understanding what is this pillar they're talking about :/ maybe the tips box?

if you're using mozilla, have a look at this page
    www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugi...
    not sure it will solve all the problems, but just to be sure...

i'm using mozilla too and the only bug i get is not being able to reply/message when just moved/traveled from one of the 2 games to the other
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've just joined as Jark - see you all around
    Posted 11 years ago by JarkWoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • here's a little map of what i could gather in the time before logging off today
    it's done with my rooms as starting points, so it can become quite messy for other rooms more far, since they can happen to appear more times
    anyway, any double name is the same room, just reached from a different route

imgur.com/smx5kuF
    i.imgur.com/smx5kuF.png
  • LyricalJade
    Arietty_Glitch
    Kipple
    Pretzelle
    Scarf
    Beans Obviously
    Zean
    Zigniber
    Jyzavi
    Mochamai
    Kridla
    Fstra
    Milkshake
    VoluptuaSneezelips
    LorianThysybyGlitchen
    Cygnoir
    Mellitus
    Avnas
    MinkeyGlitch
    Gorsecloud
    VivaCity
    KameRider
    Chillykins
    MisBehavin
    ItsAvery
    WeanvingTheWeb
    rasamalai
    snyg
    ThysybyGlitchen
    Jark
    FroggerTheMad
    coolbetty
  • @Zean: That map's exactly what I've needed! My days of getting lost and teleporting back to my room may well be over (or at least fewer and farther between).
    Posted 11 years ago by Kipple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well have to adjust it some so were not wasting doors so much, but yes, thank you a MAP!:)
  • Also i was thinking a meeting spot in Puppet Guardian couldnt hurt. How about between Tower 1 & 2 in front of the archway?
  •     Main supplies to make Furniture
    http://mirrorrealmsgames.wikia.com/wiki/Furniture_Catalog_Index
  • I started playing tonight. FroggerTheMad. Ran into familiar names in the first hour and had quite a bit of fun!
    Posted 11 years ago by Frogger The Mad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • right now I keep trying to sign up, but there is a red sign that keps saying "
    The character has been entered incorrectly." And I don't know what I did wrong!
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I dont remeber from sign up myself but....I do know names of players are case sensitive. Possibly the Captcha is as well?
  • And Frogger since you JUST signed up maybe you could help Misty Power?Or anyone who has recently joined the game,...i just cant remember right now...
  • It might be that you used a space or special character in the username? I don't think (if i recall correctly) that spaces are even allowed.
    Posted 11 years ago by Avery♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm playing as snyg, at present qualified by the title "The Bronze Swordsman" although the latter changes with costume.
    Posted 11 years ago by snygyst Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Misty - I had to take the spaces out of Frogger The Mad to get it to accept me. Also, the two words in the capcha thingy?  - you have to put a space between them! I've seen things like that where they wanted all the characters with no spaces, so it took me 5 tries to get everything all coordinated.
    Posted 11 years ago by Frogger The Mad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Frogger The Mad, thats along the lines of what i was thinking too! Thanks!, but yeah, its sensitive like that for names :S Hope to see you  Misty Power!, and that this works for you....:)hugs!
  • Everyone I Made a New Map, and its one we can add all edit. I just did my rooms so far ...But Contact me its lyricaldejavu@gmail.com It allows for collaboration but i need to either add an e-mail, address
  • the sign in info should be fine, we already had a try with an open edit with the spreadsheet and it wasn't so bad (unless this time it's linked to something more personal of yours)
    we're not posting it anywhere else but here, right?
  • Zean i got it to work so anyone can edit ti by having the link. And its linked to a junk account anyway, i just wasnt sure it would allow open editing withouth e-mail adresses.(Edit) the linkis killed if i shut the window its in, going to have to need the e-mail to add whoevers editing.
  • I know we had a map, i changed quite a few connections, but moreso, theres quite a few more ppl so...an everybody can edit one, cant hurt.
  • @Lyrical: Mindomo's telling me that editing is a premium feature and may not be available to me. I've emailed you, though!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kipple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Certain types of editing are, but you have to have more than, a few maps. But Kipple, Voluptua, snyg, and myself have been added.
  • There is a chat box on the map as well, amongst other tools, in case you need it
  • Everyone who's asked to be added for editing the map, has been. Thats quite a few ppl, so between us we can add those not editing, dont want it to get too hectic or confusing by adding everyone.
  • And the Current updated List is:

LyricalJade
    Arietty_Glitch
    Kipple
    Pretzelle
    Scarf
    Beans Obviously
    Zean
    Zigniber
    Jyzavi
    Mochamai
    Kridla
    Fstra
    Milkshake
    VoluptuaSneezelips
    LorianThysybyGlitchen
    Cygnoir
    Mellitus
    Avnas
    MinkeyGlitch
    Gorsecloud
    VivaCity
    KameRider
    Chillykins
    MisBehavin
    ItsAvery
    WeanvingTheWeb
    rasamalai
    snyg
    ThysybyGlitchen
    Jark
    FroggerTheMad
    coolbetty
    Girlgeek
    Temerity
  • Tried to join but the captcha on the sign-up page isn't appearing for me and it won't let me complete signup without it...what's that all about?
    Posted 11 years ago by Sellybeth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i've made a copy of the map so i could edit the sharing options, let's see if the links work :u (ah, by accident i deleted myself from the shared contacts of the first map of lyrical)
    view only: www.mindomo.com/it/view.htm...
    free edit: www.mindomo.com/it/edit/b4a...
    (this seems to require only the registration to the site for the edit)

@selly this issue popped up a lot in this same thread... it's all about your browser and/or settings of it, mozilla seems to be working the best with this game, other browsers have some problems
  • hi i've signed up to try it out! i am looccini in the game b/c stupid system wouldn't accept crème ::grumble::  see you all there!
    Posted 11 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The captcha issues, tend to be from pop upblockers, or ad blocker type, of plugins or addons, turn them off, before you go to sign up, once your signed up you can turn them back on. After sing up i havent had an issue running the game in either Firefox, or Chrome, but i do think Firefox has been getting the best results overall, from everyone thus far. And thanks Zean for the Map links!
  • Regarding the maps, we need either door numbers adding or a convention for recognizing doors, eg if the room is represented as a rectangle, the doors are represented by sides of that rectangle numbered 1 to 4 clockwise starting at the left hand side. Any other ideas?
  • Signing up now as BerlinBear
    Posted 11 years ago by BerlinBear Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @lyrical to have an edit link you've to make the map public

@snyg having the arrows starting from one side of the room rectangle for each door sounds nice, even if it'll take some time to rearrange all the labels to don't make them look messy :P
    it's also possible to add labels to the arrows, but it's not very easy to read

done, this is the less messy i could manage to make while using the door rule
    (view only) www.mindomo.com/view.htm?m=...
  • Ok, that works map wise, but i still think the map should have both the basic, branches, i forget what they are actually called, of a mindmap and the connections as well. Also each persons name should be a different color, that would help a lot, i erased that by accident.:(
  • Yup, using Firefox instead of Chrome worked just dandy. I'm Sellybeth on there as well should anyone want to befriend me :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Sellybeth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LyricalJade
    Arietty_Glitch
    Kipple
    Pretzelle
    Scarf
    Beans Obviously
    Zean
    Zigniber
    Jyzavi
    Mochamai
    Kridla
    Fstra
    VoluptuaSneezelips
    LorianThysybyGlitchen
    Cygnoir
    Mellitus
    Avnas
    MinkeyGlitch
    Gorsecloud
    VivaCity
    KameRider
    Chillykins
    MisBehavin
    ItsAvery
    WeanvingTheWeb
    rasamalai
    snyg
    ThysybyGlitchen
    Jark
    FroggerTheMad
    coolbetty
    Girlgeek
    Temerity
    looccini
    BerlinBear
    sellybeth

Current List
  • I found this game searching for something to take the sting away as well. I'm still figuring it out, it's no Glitch, that's for sure. :( 
    My name on there is also inkmouse
    not sure if you can "friend" or message people on there, but if you can, please do! I miss my fellow Glitchens <3
    Posted 11 years ago by inkmouse Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the friends button is in the lower right corenr, just type the names in and click ok, they will stay pending until accpeted, I am out of doors for Magical Rooms, someone else can add you to the labrynth of rooms though.
  • and the paper icon blinks when you have a message, bottom of the screen
  • i'm late to the party but i'm eyemonsters on there
    Posted 11 years ago by eyemonsters Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still pop in from time to time, hearts just not into anything right now, not that thats surprisizing...been concentrating on non game things....mostly lately
  • Still pop in occasionally as well, but having more fun in Free Realms now (as Sny)
  • i login rarely just to see how long my beard has become xD
    and to check if the 3rd part of the game (the one with ships) gives any sign of coming out
  • I'm late to the party... Just started playing Puppet Guardian. I'm ooloi there, too, and I'm sending friend invites to all the Glitchen listed here.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ooloi Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next