Topic

Transformice:Game

Ok, this is one of my favorite games, and was hoping to get more people to join me. Its a Building / Problem Solving / Racing game. And the players make the majority of the maps. Heres the Wiki, and the game website link:

http://transformicewiki.com/
http://www.transformice.com/

Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• /friend Eilifynyr
    /friend Minilynnie
    /friend Kaumo
    /friend Larping
    /friend Sisterling
    /friend bdvger
    /friend Anyakarenya
    /friend Linuxtux
    /friend zeando
    /friend Cobaltxz
    /friend Poppycorns
    /friend Excogitate
    /friend Empyeight
    /friend Phosomania.
    /friend Wizengamott
    /friend Emilyrosavel
    /friend PriscillaParsley
    /friend Pansysnap
    /friend Spelaeus
    /friend MetraRocket
    /friend pinkkea
    /friend purplefishie
    /friend Rossebay
    /friend Roosderp
    /friend eflask
    /friend Sharmyyy
    /friend elbowglitter
    /friend AntiRaven
    /friend Ramib
    /friend Mintbubblr
    /friend Billehsama
    /friend Kollaroo
    /friend Rossebay
    /friend Aileebug
    /friend Hollyhawk
  • I may have joined this game as Mochamai... ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If we get enough people, ill consider makeing a Tribe for us(Guild),. In the meantime, add the first 4 ppl listed, the rest of the list isnt on much. People need to be on at the same time to add them as friends. You can switch rooms by typing /room Nameor# , adding friend is /friend Name. Hope to see you there!
  • i started to play, but found the players too prohibitively unfriendly.

like, really intimidating and super rude.

they were shouting at any new player in the room and actively working against the new player, which i found very off-putting.

i tried a number of rooms and just stood off to the side to watch that stuff and it was the same across every room i was in over a period of days.

i don't think it's a game that wants new people to join.

it looked sort of fun.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Its just one of those, you get past a certain # population wise, its gets hard to manage the jerks, for staff. Theres 27 million accounts. Like the majority of games, its primarily teens, but it was aimed at the 13+ market.  But, you can go to the smaller rooms, and anything name or # makes a new room, it tends to be the main rooms that are the rudest. You can also ignore people and they cant talk to you, nor can you see their chat in the room. But it does reset each time you sign on.Theres also vote banning, from rooms. And Tribe gives you a private group chat, and a private house to play maps in thats for tribe members only. Yes it has a rude community, but so do most games out there, and its not everyone. Having our own tribe would alleviate a lot of the issues with the community. And yes they want new players, but some ppl are just aggressive, and others are stat padders, some dont care and others dont think. It is a fun game though, and there are tools to deal with the issues it has.
  • as meeting room it's still glitch?
    the hard part is finding a place and a time where to meet
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry Zean!!! I did make a tribe though. Its Of Thee and Thou, anyway, ill get around to a Forum post over there...sometime soon....anyway....meet in room 11
  • Any room thats a number is always occupied, unless its some really large #, anyway, ill stay in room 11 for a few days at least.