Topic

Artizen

I suspect some Glitchens may like the amount of customization that Artizens purports to deliver.

2-D Style Adventuring + Co-op

The Youtube video itself pretty much sealed the deal for me.
3 Days Left!
www.kickstarter.com/project...

Posted 11 years ago by Opportunity Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Extra Youtubes:

Stretch Goals

Monster Sneak Peeks + Mission Gameplay
  • Nice
    It's gonna take a while before we can actually play this though, like any other kickstarter thingie...
    Also I'm afraid the multiplayer aspect will be limited (apparently instanced levels with 3 players max)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lemo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • July 2013 according to the earliest reward levels; And 4 player co-op. 

Although I'm hoping their central meeting area can have as many people running around if only just to socialize and find groups.
  • Looks like lots of battle and not much else.
    Posted 11 years ago by Goddess Freya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • At the moment I think maybe the new Animal Crossing on the 3DS might be a pale replacement for Glitch.. and barely.
  • I definitely like the customization and crafting aspect. It does seem battle-heavy, though. So the raw materials for weapon and armor customization come from the creatures you defeat. It would be nice to add harvesting natural resources as well so that it's not so dependent on battling.

Still, this game looks awesome.  :)

Thanks for the info. It's definitely something to look into, even though it wouldn't be a Glitch replacement for me. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Kridla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Your welcome. Still, its very early days as yet. We won't see anything solid for a few months. (Not counting Alpha/ Betas). Hopefully it will live up to what it says and some more.

10 hours left to get in for rewards (as of now).