Topic

Glitch Comic Strip & Story collaborative

Want to to know if 1. if this is not a conflict of interest and if its allowed
(edit) forgot to mention NOT for profit just a fan site type of idea

and 2 to find anyone and everyone whos interested

Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• What did you have in mind with the plot, etc.?
    Posted 11 years ago by eyemonsters Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Things that went on ingame primarily from events we manufactured to stuff from the game itself....would also be nice if we could use pics, avatars, gifs, etc, from the game for it. And want to ask the story writers from the story sites if they are interested in that end of it. But yes Pending approval, thats the idea.
  • ahh it's here too! +1million :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Cabra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yes, it would be neat to use all the artwork they shared with us. it would be so real.. so Glitch. *sigh* :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Cabra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I found a site thats simply cut and paste to make comics from the artwork....so thats neat.
  • sounds super cool
    Posted 11 years ago by Smiling Flounder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes.
    Posted 11 years ago by 3jm2fg1gc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please!
    Posted 11 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • While this is still working, transfer talkj about this to Fb or the Google + groups! And we do have permission to use  content, just (obviously) dont claim it as our own or, use the Glitch trademark logo, other than that were good!
  • Ok, so its up, ( life happened yesterday so i got delayed a bit:)since were going to using a lot of the assests from the game, I'm in the process of saving and categorizing EVERYTHING. I want a different name for the site though, currently weve got notsolostglitchen.weebly.com , but i can change it as long as I'm still on a subdomain. Anyone that can do art, or photoshop, or has stories about Ur, or had crazy/goofy/silly captions to their snaps, we need you! Send me an e-mail so i can add you. If you want to bounce ideas around, just sign up for the forum on there if you dont want to edit anything!:)thanks!
  • Sounds great!
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey keep in mind they have a zip archive already if you don't want to be "saving and categorizing EVERYTHING"
    Posted 11 years ago by Lemo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sounds ace - if there's anything I can help with on the story side, let me know, I did most of the in-game stuff - anything I can provide I'd be happy to: you can email me at annapickard@gmail.com once these forums go…

anna
    Posted 11 years ago by annapeee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Lemo at least that shortcuts some of it, and annapeee, theres a box to download files from Scribd on the site for stories, as well as a forum. There is no bandwidth limit at weebly, I dont expect it to be an issue, but it has been a issue before when i had a blog  and it gets to be a PITA.  right now its a free one. Once i get more saved, and whatnot, i have a MediaFire account, and we can share things easier with that , maybe by the end of the week? something like that