Topic

}; say, thank you.

}; One last Thank you for Glitch. Best darn game there ever was. *:)

Posted 11 years ago by Smallchalet Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2
  • To everyone who worked on this game, and all who are still working the site. Big huge thanks, for everything. *:) Cheers
    Posted 11 years ago by Smallchalet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Totally - it was a wonderful thing, by wonderful people.

I don't know how I'm going to listen to Danny's soundtrack albums or read Kukubee artbook, they'll make me so sad!
    Posted 11 years ago by Spong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Tiny Speck for the irreverent whimsical funny joyous beautiful musical world that we shared for an all-too-brief time *hugs*
    Posted 11 years ago by Live Your Dreams Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you!!  Most enjoyable way to spend my time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thankee sai.
    Posted 11 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Maraming Salamat, TS!
    Posted 11 years ago by Hellyeah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for making me smile and laugh and for bringing me new friends!
    Posted 11 years ago by Ann DramaDuh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll never forget!  Thanks TS for all the Pi!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Fern Connelly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you TS, for showing me what a good game can be. Let me know when & where to be for your next adventure. I'll  be there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glitch was my first MMO, and I fear nothing will ever live up to it.  The last two months of searching has shown me that.   Nothing can describe the many ways it spoke to me, made me laugh, and brought me enjoyment.  And the people... oh, the people. The players, Stoot, and all   the devs are what brought it alive in every way.  We all will be glitchen.  Forever.
    You have done a very special thing here Tiny Speck.  And if you need us back, for anything; through the looking-glass and down the rabbit hole, I am ready.  
    Posted 11 years ago by bludwaggie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glitch was a once-in-a-life game experience,
    Thank you,
    Community,
    Artists,
    Staffs,
    Stoot,
    Tinyspeck
    AND... UR!

You were the best.. Ever!
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, TS, for a game that was more than a game for so many of us. I've played video/computer games for many years (yes, I actually owned an Atari 2600 when it first came out), and I have never actually cried and been depressed when a game ended...until now. Glitch was not played, it was experienced. I will miss you all, but will echo the sentiment that we will be Glitchen forever in our hearts. *tears*
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THANK YOU!!! =D
    Posted 11 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you for everything, i still miss this game so much, and all your hard work is greatly appreciated. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by appledash Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, so I'll just say thanks. Glitch will be with us all forever. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Gwynne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much for this wonderful game, TinySpeck. I'll never forget it. It was truly a jewel.
    Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still get teary when I think about this wonderful, beautiful, whimsical, zany experience. I am so glad I had the sense to *finally!* respond to my daughter's invitation *months* after she'd sent it to me. This was my first MMO ever. Probably be my last, unless TS ever does another. I. Love. This. Game. And. All. Of. You. Happy trails wherever you fare. Thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Xie xie.
    Dou ze. (forgive my horrible Cantonese Pinyin)
    Thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Chemisie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It wouldn't be enough, not even close, I may spend the rest of my life trying to make up for what I received and I plan on living for a good long time yet.
    Posted 11 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • To get all 80s on everyone... I had the time of my life, and I owe it all to you!

Thank you so much, everyone at TS, and the wonderful players who made Glitch unforgettable. I'll miss you all.
    Posted 11 years ago by DOOMy Nutpuncher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Singing...."Thanks for the memories..." :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Pick A Lily Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "Nothing is ever truly gone as long as there is a memory to remember and a heart to enfold it."
    -Marguerite Henry.

If that's true, Glitch will live forever.
    Thank you so much.  I don't think it's a stretch to say that the game and everyone who contributed saved my life. 

I'd almost forgot the feeling of wonder...
    Posted 11 years ago by beanside Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So long and thanks for all the fish.
    Posted 11 years ago by snarkle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Tiny Speck, for convincing me that there were still good people out there after most of my friends and part of my family basically left me due to my depression. Thank you for all the happy times, the witty writing, the amazingly silly jokes, and a home to go to even if I didn't have much of one, thank you for making me feel like I belonged a little when I needed it most.
    Nothing else will ever compare. You were the first MMO on the internet that ever made me cry because I couldn't play it anymore, the first to make me laugh out loud so many dozens of times and always, always impress me no matter how many days and hours I played it.
    I'm going to miss you all. I hope we all see each other again someday in a game like Glitch's. Until then, good luck, and don't forget the hooch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ty TS, Ty The Contrubitors, TY the volunteers, TY the Bacon Worshippers, TY the Onion Rings, TY the freedom, TY the Giants, TY Rube...
    All of those things can be put into one word...

TY Glitch
    Posted 11 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for the wonder, the irreverence, the imagination and the FUN!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mostly Mellow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here’s my secret dream.
    In 5 years or 10, you might be walking into a west coast bistro. It looks charming from the outside. Inside, it is a bit quirky. You are interested when the maître d' calls you 'madamsir'. You notice a large calligraphy, “O Inferno São Os Outros”. And you feel happy, without quite remembering why. 
    You are seated in a beautiful chair that seems to be melting. Perhaps you order the Expensive Grilled Cheese or a Cold Taco, with a side of Legumes Abbassidienne, or a bunch of grapes and they reek of sulfur. A seasonal offering is Pumpkin Ale or you could try the Savory Smoothy.
    In a locked cabinet – Essence of Purple. 

Welcome back, says the maître d'.
    Posted 11 years ago by harriette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you

:( </3
    Posted 11 years ago by Abril Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much. I will never thank Tiny Speck enough.
    Posted 11 years ago by camicami Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, TS, for taking the chance to develop a game celebrating abundance and creativity, where the only "win" was "I enjoyed doing that." Thank you for giving us a beautiful, whimsical world to cherish and celebrate. And thank you, fellow glitchen, for playing, for making that world a welcoming place for people who'd never done MMOs before (like me).

I will keep Glitch in my heart forever. In just a couple of months of play, this game changed how I think about online activity, changed how I think about life.

Now I know I'm not alone. We just have to find each other out in the world that doesn't allow us to teleport to each other.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eris Lord Freedom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you TS - I had fun!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll keep believing that someday, Glitch will be back... even if I know that possibility is low, I want to believe it :(

Thank you TS for everything and thank you to all players for the wonderful community.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kieley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you 
    Very 
    Very
    MUCH!

There will never be another... (Unless you come back) PLEASE DO! T__T
    Posted 11 years ago by Opportunity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, and good night.
    Posted 11 years ago by Berry Goode Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you all. ♥
    Posted 11 years ago by Abigail Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you T_T
    Posted 11 years ago by Hollyhawk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for all that was Glitch!
    Posted 11 years ago by unicyclr Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bedankt voor alles!
    Posted 11 years ago by Atlantis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks to everyone who made this a special place for one brief, shining moment!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cadman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This "game" has been the best experience. The art, music, skills, quests, friends, creators... it goes on and on. 
    Thank you for creating a wonderful experience I will never forget. 
    Until the next one... ;)

<3 Littletoe (and alias Tess Winklemocker)
    Posted 11 years ago by Littletoe Wundrheel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you TS! :*
    Posted 11 years ago by Oronzo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TY TS, TY Glitchen.  Glitch lives on in my heart.  I hope, fervently, that the game will reappear some day.  Until then it and all of you are in my heart.
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, TS. Thank you, Glitch community.
    Posted 11 years ago by Good Pilgrim Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for all the good times.
    Posted 11 years ago by eyemonsters Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Best ever. Thank you Stewart, Tiny Speck and Glitch friends for making it all that it was. Preposterous, but I kinda liked it, with all my heart.
    Posted 11 years ago by Supershero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, TS for making the most incredible and preposterous game ever, and thank y'all, for being the best/nicest community ever. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by S-Wahnsinn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you! :> Glitch was finally the MMO I've been looking for (one that didn't require hours of grinding and leveling up but had just the right amount of customization and silliness) and although it's gone now, I'm glad to know that such a game existed period. Even if it doesn't come back, perhaps it will inspire others to think outside of the box and who knows, maybe something similar and zany will show up someday.

Thank you all so much, and I hope you all have a beautiful future because everyone of you deserves it for trying to spread so much joy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Celi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Tiny Speck!
    Posted 11 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much, TS. Glitch was a wonderful, crazy, fantastic, beautiful, unique, fabulous, original game. 

Thank you to everyone I knew in-game. It was a supportive and loving community, and I always felt so special to be a part of it.

I love Glitch.
    I always will <3

Thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by smileyface Subscriber! | Permalink
Previous 1 2