Glitch DONT LEAVE!

:( 

Posted 11 years ago by Abril Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Andrasia Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by coolbettycakes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't know why but I seem to be having as much, if not more, trouble with the fact that the Forums, Groups and Homepage is going than I did with the game going.  Probably just because I've had so much time to get used to the fact that the game is over.  Having what we have now is sort of holding on by my fingernails, but it was getting me through.  What will I do March 26? :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Eventually the grieving process reaches acceptance.

Glitch is gone and there's nothing we can do about that, except cherish the memories.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moose J Finklestein Subscriber! | Permalink
  • While that may be true, I am scared of fading memories, because of all of this, the fact that it all will fade from view, is just scary guys....just scary....too few ppl knew about Glitch to begin with....fading into oblivion is not something i want to think about....and yes i know the archive will be here, but thats not what i mean.....
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Holding on hope Glitch will someday be again. It's not gone, not really. Some memories may fade; but the spirit of this game will not. Ever.
    Posted 11 years ago by Smallchalet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Reading all these posts just make me heartbroken... °¤°
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by Mad Coffee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :(  got *sniffles*
    Posted 11 years ago by Swoooo Swoooodles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ Moose - I have often been told that grieving will reach acceptance but Faunasphere ended 2 years ago and I still cry sometimes.  As hard as it is to believe, I loved Glitch even more.  When will the sadness end?  I haven't got a clue.  But, I have so many happy memories not just of the game but of the wonderful Community.  Thanks Everyone!
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I has a sad.
    Posted 11 years ago by LilyBean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have to admit, the prospect of the website closing (or at least ceasing to be interactive) is hitting me harder than I thought it would. Up until now, I felt kind of like a Glitch in exile. Now it really feels like the world is ending. :-(

But it's probably for the best. Someone's got to make me let go, since I'm not doing a stellar job of it myself!
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Miss Coco:  "I felt kind of like a Glitch in exile..."  that's exactly how I feel.  :-( 
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm still waiting for a miracle or something.. but like Miss coco said; "Up until now, I felt kind of like a Glitch in exile. Now it really feels like the world is ending."  :(
    Posted 11 years ago by S-Wahnsinn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :'(
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 11 years ago by bludwaggie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hopefully this will be mothballed and then some time in the future they will send an email out about Glitch's second coming. :) (One can dream...)
    Posted 11 years ago by Opportunity Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  if only the forums were like this at other games...
    Posted 11 years ago by we are durza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Why does the game have to end? 
    Posted 11 years ago by Abril Subscriber! | Permalink
  • double :(
    Posted 11 years ago by appledash Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never mingled in the Forums or the homepage, but knowing it was here made me feel happy. I am so sad it's going down.
    Posted 11 years ago by camicami Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My heart is broken.  I loved it here.
    Posted 11 years ago by Andrasia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm also having trouble accepting that the forums will be closed. It's close to the last bit we have of Glitch. I do wish TS could keep it or at least give us another year.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cherio Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't want the forums to close either - perhaps we do need them to as a form of closure...

Still don't want them to close, though!   :*(
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink