Topic

Time Off Quoins are not working for me

I noticed today the time off quoins are not taking time off for me anymore...just started doing this today. Was wondering if you were aware of the problem...Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago by GarthBnut Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I have had the same problem since at least yesterday.
    Posted 12 years ago by millionwotsits Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, I noticed they are not working for me either!
    Posted 12 years ago by Cabinwood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They've been doing this for quite a while. I'm not even sure what they're for cause I've seen a few outside of the ancestral lands.
    Posted 12 years ago by Minti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Minti, they take time off the skill you are learning. They are rare outside the Ancestral Lands but work the same way

They used to work after you had maxed out speeding with shrine donations. That had never been the intention and was fixed yesterday
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I asked about this in Live Help last night.
    Stoot said they should work when you are learning as fast as you can and he would look into it.
    Hope we get an answer to what the position is.
    Posted 12 years ago by chantelle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, we've always been able to keep taking time off with Quoins even after learning as fast as we could.  I just noticed today that it wasn't working any more...
  • I think they fixed that ages ago already...
    Posted 12 years ago by WeavingTheWeb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Its still not fix for me as of this afternoon, a friend is getting them now when they weren't yesterday and they are at fastest learning..I sure hope mine is fixed soon.
  • Did we get a clarification on whether the time quoin is supposed to subtract time when you're learning at full speed?
    Posted 12 years ago by Pirate Prentice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks TS now working for me again.
  • @Pirate Prentice...Yes TS clarified it as Chantelle stated upbove, it was working 2 days ago...I finished Master Gardening quicker buy collecting lots of those time off quoins...My friend is learning fast as they can now on their skill and the quoins are working for them. They weren't working for them yesterday, but they started working again for them today...So why would the quoins work for my friend and not me?
  • GarthBnut- for this, please open a direct help case for tracking with details, and when you picked up one of the time quoins, and details on what you have tracked for your skill time. Thanks.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Although chantelle is now getting the reduction for time quoins, I am not in this which is my main account or my other alt brandy.
    Posted 12 years ago by lyra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I opened a case yesterday and a staff has responded, he tells me I am learning fast as I can and that means fast as I can. Should I respond tracking with details on the open case or open a brand new case? I just reported it in the open case
  • Mine started working again this morning. 
  • Mine are now working but not on my main account of Junks.
    Posted 12 years ago by millionwotsits Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And.... mine have stopped working again. 
  • It's still not working for me either.

Based on what GarthBnut is telling us, it sounds like there is either confusion or disagreement among Glitch staff on whether the time Quoin should work when already learning at full speed or not.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pirate Prentice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the reports. We're looking into this!
    Posted 12 years ago by Herp Derp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No longer working for me again on all three accounts.
  • Sigh......... still not working :(
  • Any update regarding this issue? :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Hellyeah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • if any of the staff are still following this thread, this is still an issue.  I just started a new skill, but I'll report anything I find via bug reports as soon as I hit max learning speed.
    Posted 12 years ago by spacekadt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you are learning at max speed and extends to the end of learning that skill, you will get no extra benefit from time quoins.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink