Topic

Note Poles unsellable

This appears to have been discussed in a round about way in other places, mostly by people who have come up with ways around it, but I feel like it should be mentioned here in the Bugs forum in case it has been missed by TS.

For some reason Note Poles are a unique kind of item.  They can't be sold as furniture, because they aren't, and they can't be put into SDBs either, so they can't be sold that way.  Seems to me that this is a bug, and should be reported as such.  Can't think of any other reason why they would be unique in the game as unsellable items, other than at auctions.

(Hmm, though come to think of it, doors fall into this category too.  O.K. there are 2 items that are unsellable except at auctions.)

Posted 12 years ago by FineousFingers Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You're not able to drag and drop a note pole into an empty SDB. But I was able to select an empty SDB with a note pole in my inventory, select the deposit verb and then choose note poles. Once I did it this way it I was able to sell it via SDB no problem (did not have another note pole on hand though to test to see if addition ones could be dragged and dropped once the first one was setup).

However it would be nice if note poles followed the same functionality as the reset of the items when it comes to SDBs.

Also as Doors are listed under furniture and not an item this will not work for them, not sure how to fix that.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mithax Subscriber! | Permalink