Topic

Background influencing colours at home.

I switched both my backgrounds for the Ruddy Skies today. They are lovely, but the problem is everything in my house now gained an orange hue which I was NOT planning on. The tower is unaffeced by this, but the house looks like viewed through orange filter, which - not a good effect. Is that deliberate?

Posted 12 years ago by Verea Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The orange should be toned down a bit now. You'll need to change the street style and then change it back to see the change.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you! (BTW Nightfall Surprise also does the orange filter thing and this one is not toned down - I tend to notice because my house is rather dark-ish in itself, and dark blues and purples combined with orange turn rather ugly lol - hence my pestering).
    Posted 12 years ago by Verea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for fixing.  Wondering if the underwater ones did the same with the yellow hue, since I switched to it, before switching back to the Roobrik theme...my house seems a bit more clear than when I switched to that one, though it was more subtle than the orange from Roobrik.
    Posted 12 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anemone Alley gives a muted, odd tone to everything in the house as well - I did change it and then reapply but no difference - thought perhaps I should report it here.
    Posted 12 years ago by JillyBean Subscriber! | Permalink