Topic

Machine Shop Pit Stop Quest

I´ve been told in Live Help to submit this as a bug: This quest keeps active in my log but I cannot finish it no matter how many times I assemble and disassemble my machines.

Quest details:  Fully Assemble and Disassemble any Machine in 2 minutes. (See the Machine Stand encyclopedia page for which machine types exist and what parts they require.)

Don´t really know how much this information would be helpfull but I run Chrome in Windows 7.

Thanks

Posted 12 years ago by Mikah Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I had a problem with this too but eventually I found that I had done something wrong.  I really don't remember what I did wrong.  It may be that I did not pick up the base and put it down again and assemble it.  Even the Base must be assembled.  My machines were all assembled when I got the Quest so I had to take them apart first.  It may be that you need to do it in the order stated Assemble then Disassemble.  I know that I did it the other way round to start with.  This info may not work for you but give it a try.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We removed that quest from the game awhile ago after some things broke with it. I removed it from your quest log Mikah.

(Brib Annie- you were able to complete it before it got bugged. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by Mikah Subscriber! | Permalink