Topic

Buying potions from SDB's • No indication of whether they are new or used

I've recently bought a few potions/elixirs from SDBs at 'full' price only to find the item has been used.

I'm not sure if it is the same with powders. Haven't tried.

As on Auction, is it possible for there to be some indication of whether the item is New or Used on SDBs?

I know they currently stack regardless of new or used in the SDB (which is the problem when they are being sold) but maybe it could be that you can only stack the 3/5 Dung-Kicker (for example) in an SDB, full ones would stack in another, 4/5 in another, etc.

I was going to put this in Ideas, but it seems a little more than just that. 

*Edited because I kept saying STB instead of SDB. One is a Glitch term, the other is something my doctor is looking into.

Posted 12 years ago by Jesus Christ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I sometimes worry that I've accidentally put used potions/powders in the same SDB as new ones. As a seller, I'd love a way to make sure that I wasn't accidentally cheating anyone without having to remove all the items and inspect them!
    Posted 12 years ago by eruthros Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have sometimes accidentally put used items in SDBs.  My Firefly SDB has some empty jars.  Fortunately I'm not trying to sell them.  I do wish there was a way to get the empties out of there without taking the others.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink