Topic

Skill learning time differences between HQ app and the website.

I've noticed a huge discrepancy between the time remaining to learn a skill between the HQ app and the Glitch homepage.  I'm currently learning Potionmaking III and HQ says I have around 2 days left.  However, my homepage is saying I have about 32+ days before I finish learning it.  When Potionmaking III and Master Gardener were first released, HQ said it would take 16 days to learn Master Gardener and 5 for Potionmaking III. I don't think I checked the skill page to see if there was a difference on the website then.  I learned Master Gardener first, and it indeed took approx. 16 days to learn.  But, it was after I started learning Potionmaking III a few days ago and got on to my homepage that I noticed the discrepancy between it and HQ.   I unlearned a skill and it brought the HQ count down to about 2days and 12hours; homepage count only dropped to about 33days 22hours.  Which of the two is the accurate count of how much time is left to learn a skill??      If it makes a difference my time penalty is about 1340% (I think).     

Posted 12 years ago by Kaepora Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hi Kaepora- let us know which platform you are using, iOS or Android, and what version number. Also, be sure you have the most recent version as we recently fixed a skill/time discrepancy bug like you describe on iOS .
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok, thanks Kevbob! I'm using iOS, HQ app version 1.5. There is no update showing up in the app store updates so I'm thinking it's the current one. Which source is the most accurate - the website or HQ?
  • Huh- that's current. I will let our Marvelous Mobile Mogul know about it. But the website is the actual indicator here.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • HQ's showing the correct time frame now. Haha, the accuracy is saddening...