Topic

Unable to hatch eggs?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this, but I think it's correct?

For the past day or so, a friend and I have been unable to hatch the eggs I've seasoned! I made her a piggy egg to replace the one she lost, and I've been trying with my own piggy egg and a chicken egg I just made about an hour ago. I haven't tried a butterfly egg yet. My street is pretty expanded and I don't have a whole lot of animals on it (five butterflies, five pigs, three chickens), so I'm not quite sure what the problem is. Is there a skill or upgrade I'm missing that will allow my eggs to be hatched? Is anyone else even having this problem, or am I just weird? ;__;

I just want more gladiator pigs ;A;

Posted 12 years ago by rayflo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You need the right skill and then ask a chicken to incubate them.
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But I've been able to hatch them before, that's how I got all my chickens and butterflies in the first place :( It's strange because I used to be able to hatch them and am now unable to.
  • Please give some specifics on what happens when you try to give a seasoned egg to a chicken, like- is there a message? Does it take it and never give a hatchling back? What exactly?
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • alsdkjfe sorry for being vague! I'd give one of my chickens an egg, and then get nothing back. However! I just tried it again out of curiosity, and now it works? I'm not sure what happened. B|a I would give my chicken an egg, go..do something offline while I waited, and come back to nothing - I just tried it again, since pssshh I don't care about the resources, that's more img for me, grabbed a bowl of cereal, and came back to a baby chick?

I honestly have no clue what happened, but it looks like it's fixed?
  • If you leave a street|your tower|house, etc., after hatching the egg and returned, it will be lost.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The first time, did you maybe have no empty slots for the chick to go into?
    Posted 12 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the chickens are supposed to tell you that you have to wait here for a full minute until the egg is hatched.  don't go anywhere, don't leave the game, just repair tools or cook something.
    Posted 12 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hatched two butterflies successfully today (in my back yard). I didn't notice any change in the process.
    Posted 12 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink