Topic

chickens are broken, at least for me

My street chickens just stay in one place.  They do movements and stretches but they don't walk left or right until either I select squeeze or, very rarely, until I walk past them.  In the rare instance that walking past one gets it to fly or move, it will stop again in a few seconds.  In the instance that I select to squeeze a chicken, it will also move but will stop again after a few seconds.
I've zoomed out so I can watch as many of my chickens as possible.  They just stay in their spot, stretching and pecking at the ground. 
I tested jumping over them, to see if they started to walk around in the same way  they did when I walked past.  So far, no walking is triggered by jumping over.  Science!  Experiments!
These lazy chickens are stationary for long periods of time and it is both during and not during lags.
This happened on another glitch's home street but I've only noticed it on my street and the other player's street.  I'll write back if I notice it in the world.
Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I've noticed this too; they seem much less active than in the past.
    Posted 12 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, good.  I assumed it was just me since no one had reported or posted yet.  I miss all the running around!
  • Sorry about that. I think they're better now - at least, the ones on my street are :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Etna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, thank you!!  My chickens are all un-broke!
    wheeeeee