Topic

[they will be back] My filter packs! Gone!

So, I'm flipping through some upgrade cards, and up pops one for a filter pack including Piggy, Firefly, and Beryl.

"That's weird," I thought. "I already have those."

So, just to make good and sure, I take a snap and check my filter options.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

After having bought every single filter pack long ago, I now have a total of five filters.  Huh?

Is this a bug, or what?

Posted 12 years ago by E D D I E Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hmm, I'm having a similar issue. I bought the three new snapshot filters but whenever I take a snap they are not appearing? I didn't lose any filters, but I'm missing the new ones that I purchased.
    Posted 12 years ago by ℙℎօⅇьⅇ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm also down to five filters, but I had more before.

One of the upgrade cards available to me right now is the "Hipst-o-Rama Filter Pack", which includes Holga, Ancient and Vintage.  But here's a photo I took in July with the Ancient filter: lem.to/p/zC73 ...which proves I did have the filter before...
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey Folks- We are upgrading your filters, and as soon as those upgrades are pushed out, your filters will be available again. 
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine are back now, thank you :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by E D D I E Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What happened to the Chilliwack filter? All the others are accounted for by the new Filter Pack upgrades except for that one.
    Posted 12 years ago by Joscor So Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My concern is that we purchased all of the filters individually, but they will now be sold in 3-packs. Will the 3-pack cost 3X the iMG as the individual upgrades? 

If not, will we be receiving a pro-rated refund on the extra iMG we spent on individual acquisition?

If the 3-pack will, in fact, cost 3X the iMG as the individual filters, please feel free to ignore this post.
    Posted 12 years ago by Some Random Dude Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The filter packs were dirt cheap, nibble a few pigs and don't worry about it
    Posted 12 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Some Random Dude wrote: My concern is that we purchased all of the filters individually, but they will now be sold in 3-packs. Will the 3-pack cost 3X the iMG as the individual upgrades?  If not, will we be receiving a pro-rated refund on the extra iMG we spent on individual acquisition?

That's one of the joys of beta testing
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink