Topic

Unable to Jump

This has happened to me twice so far.

After I open the img window, I have to reload the game in order to be able to jump again.

I am currently using Chrome.

Posted 12 years ago by ONOGMuffins Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Chrome has problems with the built-in flash player right now, including keyboard issues.  See this post:  http://www.glitch.com/forum/bugs/25404/
    Posted 12 years ago by Magic Monkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Have you checked your chrome flash plugin? Sometimes there are several versions enabled at it really messes with things.
    Latest version is 11.4.xxxx
    Posted 12 years ago by Hen vla Ham Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Look here for info on how to check chrome plugin www.glitch.com/forum/bugs/2...
    :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Hen vla Ham Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am fully updated on Flash and chrome, hopefully it gets fixed soon, since the problem isn't on your end apparently.
    Posted 12 years ago by ONOGMuffins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have noticed that if I press alt gr during playing for any reason, my jumping gets disabled until I refresh.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sleepy Sun Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ONOGMuffins, unfortunately the issue happens when you use the version of Flash that is installed with Chrome, the one you are using. There is a new topic on this issue here.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just noticed that there seems to be a keyboard focus issue that occurs at times. Another thing you can try is focusing another window on your desktop and then moving back to Glitch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink