Topic

Restoration Language For Dullite Needs a Correction

I restored Dullite.  It calls for Hairball but instead of saying that it says something like "Adds Grayness".

Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• It's meant to be like that. If you hover over actions in restoration projects, it often has flavor text that tells you why you're adding something (hairball tincture is pretty grey, so clearly hairball contains greyness). Not all of them do, though, which is why you may not have noticed before.
    Posted 12 years ago by karibean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was looking at the ingredients.  It should show that Hairball is required, not "Adds Grayness".  I recognized the image of the bottle but not everyone will.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree that those restoration windows need to be tweaked.  When they call for ingredients that I don't use very often or that are easily confused for similar-looking items (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, CAMPHOR) it can be frustrating, since you need to click through to see what the item even is.  And unlike the recipe screen, the restoration screen doesn't allow you to "Make More" right there in the screen itself, so you have to fuss with your bags and find your ingredients so that you can make... what was it again?  Camphor?

I love the flavour text, but the item name needs to be more visible.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink