Topic

Winter Haven jumping

Seems to have been toned down to make it more challenging (which it has) unfortunately the top icicle tap that allows you to grab the first Qurazy Quoin is now unreachable as triple jumps (and spinach and levitation) are disabled, this needs a little more tweaking I suspect.

Posted 12 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There is still a way to reach it ;)
    Posted 12 years ago by Horakely Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aah, not quite impossible, just really difficult, like early versions of Prince of Persia. Difficult joyless onerous repetitive tries at getting the jump. just. right. I reckon it still needs tweaking, even more irritating than the 'can't swim' of Summers Day where no-one can swim.
  • No, not really that difficult. Just make sure you hit all 3 of the little icicles in the first tree - don't miss the one way at the top.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seems sorted now, even the adjunct room was try twenty times to get the altitude for a while, tweaking seems to have taken place.
  • Yes there has been a tweak

http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/27671/#reply-286606

rayn wroteHeeeeeyyy! So there was some slight physics changes made to the levels that should now allow all players with different upgrades to make it through the more platform based quests. I won't get into the messy details of it here, but the important thing is that all the bodies are hidden and fingerprints are covered up... Please try the quest again when you can and hope you enjoy it!
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink